AIIMS January Senior Resident, Demonstrator Recruitments 2017, Stages 1, 2 Application Forms download, AIIMS Senior Resident, Demonstrator Jobs in 2017 State 1st, 2nd Online Apply Last date and Starting date, Qualification details, Procedure.
By a nationwide competitive examination to be held at a date yet unannounced, the All India Institute of Medical Sciences will be conducting this year’s recruitment to the contract based jobs of Senior Residents and Demonstrators under various subjects. Online registrations for appearing in this examination is live from 21st October 2016 and will last only till 10th November 2016. The examination is expected to be held in the beginning of January, 2017. This medical institute is the epitome of medical education in our nation. Additionally, its is also at the pinnacle of medical treatments that are offered by the institute by the highly efficient faculty and staff. The AIIMS is a premier medical facility that every citizen of India can trust. It has a range of different branches around the nation where the quality of medical facilities is unparalleled.
AIIMS Senior Resident Recruitments 2017
The most recent notification that has come from this house of medical sciences is the notice for inviting applications to the 2017 recruitment for Senior Residents and Demonstrators under a range of different medical subjects in AIIMS. This notification has mentioned that the form submissions through the online portal will begin from 20th October 2016. The candidates are advised to keep their necessary documents ready by the time in order to navigate through the complete form submission process smoothly and quickly. The examination for this is a computer based exam to be conducted on 18th December 2016 in 4 major metro cities. The paper will be objective type and computer based and high competition can be expected for the seats.
Name of the examination: AIIMS Senior Residents/Demonstrators Examination 2016
Name of the conducting body: All India Institute of Medical Sciences(AIIMS)
Name of the posts: Senior Demonstrator, Senior Residents
Opening date for online registrations: 20th October 2016
Last date to apply online: 10th November 2016
Examination Date: 18th December 2016
Format of Paper: Computer based objective type paper
Age limits: the upper age limit set for the eligibility standard is 33 years.
- Medical Candidates: MD/MS/MDS from a recognized university of India
- Geriatric Medicine: MD in geriatric Medicine or MD in Medicine from a recognized Indian University.
- In Pulmonary Medicine and Sleep Disorders: candidates can have an MD in Medicine or Pulmonary Medicine, or Chest Medicine, or Respiratory Disorders from recognized University.
- Emergency Medicine: MD in Emergency Medicine or MD Medicine
- Laboratory Medicine: MD Laboratory Medicine/Pathology/ Biochemistry or Microbiology.
- Palliative Medicine: MD Palliative Medicine/Anesthesiology/Medicine/ Geriatric Medicine/Oncology
- Non Medical Candidates applying for Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology subjects: MSc. Degree with specializations in the concerned subject or PhD in the concerned or allied subject from a recognized University.
- Senior Demonstrators in Medical Physics: MSc. In Medical Physics with 1 year experience/ MSc. In Physics with Diploma in Radiological Physics.
AIIMS Demonstrator Recruitments 2017
Subsequent to the written test conducted on 18th December 2016, the AIIMS Office of Examination will be creating the results and putting them for display on the official website. The qualifying candidates will be issued call letter for the second stage of the recruitment process, which is the personal interviews. Candidates qualifying both the stages will be eligible for the posts.
How to fill online application forms for AIIMS Senior Resident, Demonstrator Recruitments 2017.
- Open the official examination site at aiimsexams.in.
- Click on the recruitments section.
- Check the detailed notification before you click on New Registration.
- Enter all your information and your scanned photograph, signature, and left thumb print.
- Complete the online fee payment and lock your examination center for the written test.
- Final submit your form and get ready for the exam.
So This is inform to all Folks those want to fill the application forms of AIIMS January Senior Resident, Demonstrator Recruitments 2017, Stages 1, 2, this is notification for You. Now you just need to download the application forms, How to apply for AIIMS January Senior Resident, Demonstrator Recruitments 2017 Last date and Qualification plus Terms and Conditions. So this is the Whole Procedure explained in this routine.Question forms this recruitment welcome by the lokvaani.in team. You just need to ask question regarding any Difficulty in this whole process.