NRHM Rajasthan ANM GNM Recruitment 2016 ~ rajswasthya.nic.in NRHM Rajasthan Staff Nurse Vacancy 2016, NRHM Rajasthan Pharmacist Recruitment 2016, NRHM Rajasthan RBSK Jilla Chikashtak, Senior Sanitry Inspector Bharti 2016, NRHM Rajasthan Ayurveda Medical Officer, Unani Medical Officer Ayush Medical RBSK Ayush Compunder Bharti 2016, NRHM Rajasthan PHN, Physiotherapist Bharti 2016 Apply Online forms.
Good news for all those candidates in Rajasthan, who are looking for the government jobs. A recent notification says that within a short period of time National Rural Health Mission (NRHM), Rajasthan is going to conduct a written exam for various recruitment, within the department.
The National Rural Health Mission (NRHM) is an initiative comes under now government of India to address the health needs of underserved rural areas. Launched in April 2005 by the Indian Prime Minister Manmohan Singh, the NRHM was initially tasked with addressing the health. Rajasthan is also one of these states and in Rajasthan state, in some places employees are lacking for different posts. Mainly the posts are vacant for the posts of Staff Nurse Grade – II. So in order to fulfill these vacant seats, NRHM released an official notification to recruit the eligible candidates for these posts.
NRHM Rajasthan ANM GNM Recruitment 2016
All the interested candidates can apply for these posts by just visiting the official site of NRHM. As the application form is available on the authorized website only. The online applications forms will be available on the official site from 2nd February 2016. Last date to fill the application form is 12th February 2016. Make sure to fill the application forms before the last date. As no application forms will be accepted after the last date is over. Large numbers of candidates were waiting for this job opportunity and it is expected that numerous application forms will be received this year.
To apply, candidates must follow the steps given below…
- Log on to the main web portal sihfwrajasthan.com.
- When main page will appear, select recruitment section 2016.
- Under the recruitment section, select the suitable link for the Staff Nurse Grade – II recruitment 2016.
- Then fill all the details asked on the screen such as name, permanent address, scanned photograph and signature etc.
- After entering all the mandatory details, click on submit.
- Then pay the fee through online mode and click on final submit.
- After submitting the form, note down the application form number or you can also download the form by clicking on the download link.
- Later take a print out for any further use.
NRHM Rajasthan ANM GNM Recruitment 2016
Before applying, candidates must make sure that they fulfill the below mentioned eligibility criteria…
- Candidates must be 10th +2 pass from any recognized school or institute and must possess a diploma in Nursing.
- Candidate’s minimum age must be 18 years and candidates must not exceed the age of 35 years.
- For the selection purpose, a written examination will be organized by the organization.
- Candidates must pass the written exam in order to get selected.
- After the interview the capable candidates will be selected and the selection process will be completed.
So all the eligible candidates, hurry up does not let the opportunity fade away. Visit the site and start applying for the exam. The exam will be a written exam in which only objective type questions will be asked. For the better preparations, exam syllabus and patter will also be provided on the official site.
NRHM Rajasthan ANM GNM Pharmacist Bharti 2016
The Merit List will be conducted in the Rajasthan state only, as it is a state level exam. The exam and the examination centers will be fully controlled by the state government of Rajasthan.
There are many more different seats vacant such as for the post of Audiologist, ANM, GNM, Nursing Tutor, Nursing Superintendent and Ayurvedic Medical Officer Etc. For more information and details regarding the exam, candidates are advised to concern the official site.
Official Announcement Download Here:—-