All Terrain Bike Scheme (ATB) In J&K – Matriculation Boys, Girls Register

By | December 6, 2016

All Terrain Bike Scheme ATB – Matriculation Boys, Girls Register. In a recent event the Chief minister of Jammu & Kashmir, Mehbooba Mufti handed over the keys of subsidized scooties to 150 girls at Women’s Degree College in Baramulla, J & K. On that auspicious occasion the chief minister also announced the launch of All Terrain Bike (ATB) for all the meritorious boys. The scooty scheme for girls was successfully conducted by the state government and now the state government is planning to launch the ATB scheme soon for the boys. As per the scooty scheme the ATB scheme will also came into progress very soon. Unfortunately the state government has not revealed any particular date to release this scheme but they promised to make it as soon as they can.

All Terrain Bike Scheme

Under this ATB (All Terrain Bikes) scheme the boys students of 10th standard studying in the government schools of J & K state will be provided with the high – end cycles. The scheme is applicable only for those boys who are from economical weaker section of the society. The 90 % of the cost of the bike will be paid by the state government and the remaining 10 % of the cycles cost will be paid by the student. The economical weaker background students can only apply for this scheme if they have to cover a distance of 2 kilometers from their home to the respective school. If the distance between the school and the home is not 2 km then such students are not eligible to apply for this scheme. Moreover the student must have gained 65 % of marks in their 10th standard board exam to be a part of this scheme.

Jammu and Kashmir All Terrain Bike Scheme

The above mentioned are some of the main eligibility criteria which the student must posses to apply for this scheme. Some other terms will also be applied for which the student will be informed at the later stage. Along with these formalities the student have to give in writing that he will pursue his education further and will not re – sale the cycle. If the students conducted any of the violation against these terms and conditions then the cycle provided will be forfeited. This ATB scheme is a very beneficial scheme for all the students, as this will help them in covering the distance at a short duration from the their home to school and vice – verse.

JK ATB Cycle Scheme

Moreover this scheme will also provide the students an independence of mobility. Cycles are only selected for the students as it will also promote a healthy way of living and there will be no pollution. These eco – friendly methods will be beneficial for both the students as well as the environment of the state. So we recommend all the students to apply for this scheme but they must make sure to posses the above mentioned criteria. In any case any student is found who not fulfill the criteria completely will be forbidden from the benefits of this scheme. For more details and information regarding the ATB scheme, stay connected with the site of the state government of Jammu & Kashmir.

Applicants who want to apply for this scheme need studies in 10th class and belong to the Low income family.

The distance Between your school and Home is not less then 2 Kms. If it 2 Kma then you are eligible.

Students Need 65% Marks in 10th class results.

Students Has to Pursue his studies in Future, and He has to give this statement in Written.

The Scheme All Terrain Bike Scheme (ATB) is basically for the Students empowerment. This will encourage the students those home distance Between school and Home is More. If they have that courage to continue then you will get a Cycle form the side of Government.

Share on FacebookShare on Google+Tweet about this on TwitterPrint this pageShare on LinkedIn

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *