Baristha Bunkar Sahayata Yojana, Odisha Baristha Bunkar Sahayata Yojana Details, Odisha Baristha Bunkar Sahayata Yojana Apply Online, Baristha Bunkar Sahayata Yojana Odisha Eligability, Money Amount, Procedure to apply, Online forms detail in Oriya Language. Orissa Baristha Bunkar Sahayata Scheme Here.
On the occasion of the National Handlooms Day, the state government of Odisha launched its new scheme for the elderly weavers in the state. currently Odisha is a premier state in the handlooms industry of the nation and the globe. The State has more than 8000 weavers that have dedicated more than 20 years of their lives working in the industry. This financial aid scheme is another addition to the list of schemes that the government has initiated in the state for weavers. A number of schemes are currently functioning in the state of Odisha for the welfare of the weaving community in the state. These schemes have all been initiated with the sole objective of promoting the handloom industry in the state and increasing its reach to the world.
Odisha Baristha Bunkar Sahayata Yojana
Under the guidance of the state government, the district levels will be distributing a pension to the elderly weavers in the state. This scheme has an annual budget of about Rs. 5 crores. This will be a huge burden for the state government to carry each year, but seeing the hard work and efforts that these elderly weavers have dedicated in the industry, the government has come forward with the scheme. Over 8000 weavers in the industry of Odisha are currently servicing over 20 years in the same. This is why the government has extending a helping hand in the form of financial aid to all these weavers. Under the scheme weavers that are above the age of 60 years will be given a monthly pension of Rs. 500 that will be deposited directly into their bank accounts. The weavers that are above the age of 80 will receive Rs. 700 per month as a pension for their services.
Features of the Odisha Baristha Bunkar Sahayata Yojana 2016
- Announced on the occasion of the National Handlooms day on August 7, 2016, this scheme will be valid from 2016 onward and is a unique effort to extend financial help for the assistance of elderly weavers.
- It was launched by the Odisha Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik on the auspicious event held to commemorate the handloom workers of the state on National Handloom day
- This is another addition to the numerous welfare schemes that are currently functioning in the state for the weavers
- Under the scheme the prime focus or the beneficiaries are going to be the elderly weavers in the state.
- Over 8000 weavers in the state will be provided monthly financial aid in response to their dedicated service to the industry of handlooming.
- Currently a budget of Rs.5 Crores has been released by the state government.
- The scheme will be providing financial support to elderly weavers in the form of a monthly pension that will be credited directly to their bank accounts.
Facilities offered by the Scheme
- 500 monthly pension will be credited in bank accounts of weavers above the age of 60 year and in duty since the last 20 years.
- Rs 700 monthly pension will be given to the elderly weavers that are above the age of 80 years and have serviced the industry for more than 20 years.
- Age limit and service duration are the two basic criteria along with the basic necessity of the weaver to be from the state of Odisha and a certified resident of the state.
- Weavers that are older than 60 years in age can avail the benefits of the scheme
- Service duration of over 20 years in this industry are required to be eligible for the scheme.
Odisha Baristha Bunkar Sahayata Yojana in Detail
This Scheme is for the Odisha State and those are eligable for this scheme follow the procedure to fet the Amount of Money. Question Regarding the Odisha Baristha Bunkar Sahayata Yojana, will be ask in the comment section for the Lokvaani.in. In the year of 2016-17, PM Announced Various Schemes (PM Yojana) on this Independence. So we are also want to know about it. So stay in touch with us for the latest updates Regarding the Other schemes in Odisha in Oriya Language. Gud Luck.