Ishan Uday Scholarship Application Forms 2016-17 www.ugc.ac.in/ner. Ishan Uday is a special scholarship scheme which is provided by the UGC, under the Ministry of Human Resource Development and the central government of India. This scholarship ranges between Rs. 3500 to Rs. 5000 per month. This beneficiary of this scheme are only those students who are studying at any under graduate courses under the various colleges and universities situated at North East in India. The parental income of the applying students must not exceed the amount of Rs. 4.5 Lakhs. The main objective of the government to launch this scheme are as following…
Ishan Uday Scholarship Application Forms 2016-17
– to give the equal level of opportunities fr the higher studies in the North East Region of the country.
– the scheme will also helps in increasing the Gross Enrollment Ratio (GER) of the region.
– it also focuses on the professional courses and education in Northern region.
Almost every year this scholarship program is organized. Every time they envisaged to offer 10000 fresh scholarships. This scholarship program is being running from the session of 2014 – 15 for the various general degree courses, medical and para medical courses and moreover the technical and professional courses. In any case if the applicants for the scholarship increased from the number of available scholarship i.e. 10000, then the students will be selected on the basis of their total marks scored in 12th standard.
For the 2016 – 17 session also this scholarship plan is organized in the North East region. For this the online application forms has already been released on the authorized site of Ishan Uday Scholarship. All the interested students of NE Region can apply for this scholarship by following the mentioned tips….
Ishan Uday Scholarship Scheme forms
– students firstly have to open the link www.ugc.ac.in/ner
– on the student section click for the Scholarship & Fellowship link.
– further select the North Region under Ishan Uday link.
– then fill up the application form along with the details and the income certificate and the domicile certificate details.
– then submit the application form.
– take a print of the form or note down the application form number for further use.
Only those candidates will be found eligible to apply for this scholarship who are the domicile of the region of North East of the country and is having the following criteria…
– he / she must have passed the 12th class from any of the recognized school or institute situated in the north region under the affiliation of any recognized board of education such as CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education), ICSE (Indian Certificate of Secondary Education) and National Institute of Open Schooling(NIOS) within NER.
– the student must have got a secure admission in any degree course, professional, technical or medical course.
– the student must belong to the lower class family with not exceeding the annual income of 4.5 lakhs.
So to apply for this scholarship the student must avail all these qualities or we can say the capabilities. The scholarship is a great opportunity for all those having the eligibility criteria mentioned above. In this scholarship plan, an amount of Rs. 3500 will be given to the students for general degree courses and an amount of Rs. 5000 will be given to the students for the technical & professional and medical courses. The scholarship will be provided by the means of DBT i.e. Direct Benefit Transfer to the beneficiary student.
So hurry up this is a golden opportunity to all such students. The interested students must apply for the scholarship before 31st August 2016. After the completion of the last date, no application form will be accepted.