Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation- LMRC SCTO CRA (Maintainer-JE) 2016 Syllabus In Hindi, LMRC Previous Papers, LMRC SCTO Junior Engineer Model Papers, LMRC Maintainer Old 10 year papers, LMRC 2016 Pattern Pdf Download.
LMRC is expanded as Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation Limited. Lucknow Metro is a under construction rapid transit system in the city of Lucknow, India. This Rapid transit will be started from January 2017. LMRC wants to recruit new candidates for the successful completion of the work. For the appointment of new candidates, LMRC decided to organize a written exam for the various vacant posts. The written exam will be conducted soon in the upcoming days. No specific details regarding the exam date have been released.
LMRC SCTO CRA (Maintainer-JE) 2016 Syllabus
The vacant seats for which this exam will be conducted are :..
- Station Controller cum Train Operator (SCTO).
- Junior Engineer (JE Civil, Electrical, Structural and Mechanical).
- Customers Relation Assistant (CRA).
- Maintainer (Civil, Electrical, Structural and Mechanical).
- Account Assistant.
- Office Assistant (HR).
- Assistant Manager (Accounts).
All the interested candidates can apply for the exam, if they are willing to work in the posts mentioned above. The process to apply has been started and large number of candidates has already applied for the exam. The candidates can apply for the exam by filling the online application form. The application form will be available on the main website of LMRC only. As no hard copies of the application form has been published.
After applying for the exam, it is obvious that the candidates will then search for the exam pattern and syllabus. Without the exam pattern & syllabus their preparation will not be satisfactory. LMRC Exam pattern & syllabus helps the candidates to know about the format of the exam, sequences of the questions asked etc. Exam syllabus tells about the subjects from which the questions will be asked. Thus we can say that the exam pattern & syllabus helps the candidates in their preparation. As after knowing the format, sequence and the subjects, the candidates can prepare subject wise in proper manner. Thus as a result they will score good marks.
LMRC SCTO CRA (Maintainer-JE) 2016 Syllabus
The selection of the candidates will be completely dependent on the performance of the candidate in the written exam. After the written exam a merit list will be framed and the selected candidates will be further called for a personal interview.
|Post Name||SCTO CRA Maintainer-JE|
|Exam Held on||2016|
|Topic today||LMRC SCTO CRA (Maintainer-JE) 2016 Syllabus|
|Other Updates||LMRC SCTO CRA (Maintainer-JE) 2016 Previous papers|
The provisional Exam Pattern & Syllabus is mentioned below…
LMRC 2016 Exam Pattern
– The exam will be a written exam in which only Multiple Choice Questions will be asked.
– Only objective type questions will be asked in the exam.
– Candidates will be provided with the OMR sheets to mark out their answers.
– Question paper will be divided into different sections in which questions will be asked from the different subjects.
– As a total only 100 questions will be asked in the exam.
– Candidates will be given 120 minutes i.e. 2 hours, to complete the exam.
– For Every wrong answer 1/3rd marks will be deducted.
– After the exam, the qualified candidates will be called for an interview and then the selection process will be completed.
LMRC 2016 Exam Syllabus
In the LMRC 2016 written exam the question paper will be divided into four section that means questions will be asked from the four different subjects. The four different sections are mentioned below…
- The first section i.e. Logical Reasoning, in this section questions will be asked from the various topics like Analogies, Number Series, Arithmetic Reasoning, Coding – Decoding, Discrimination, Figures, Observation, Relationship Concepts, Similarities – Dissimilarities, Orientation, Visualization etc.
- The second section i.e. Computer Application, in this questions will be asked among the computer hardware, software, internet, use of MS- Excel, MS Power point, MS Word and the computers operating system etc.
- The third section i.e. General Knowledge, in this the topics will be related to national and international news, current affairs, politics, Indian Constitution, world geography, Indian culture and heritage, Indian economy, history, science and technology etc.
- The fourth Section i.e. Concerned stream, in this section questions will be asked related to the candidates concerned stream such as some belong to Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Structural Engineering and Mechanical Engineering. The questions will be asked related to these streams in this topic.
For the official exam pattern & syllabus, the candidates are advised to visit the official site www.lmrc.com. candidates can also get the more related information regarding the exam on the official site.