MP VYAPAM CPGL Gr-1 Syllabus in Hindi, VYAPAM Assistant Seed Officer Previous Paper, MP VYAPAM CPGL Grade 1 Pattern, MP VYAPAM CPGL Gr-1 Syllabus Model Question papers, MP VYAPAM CPGL Gr-1 Syllabus Sample papers Books and Study material on www.vyapam.nic.in
MP VYAPAM CPGL EXAM SYLLABUS 2016 has been released by the conducting body for the recruitment exam and all the applicants can now download their MP VYAPAM CPGL EXAM PATTERN 2016 from the official website. The applicants who have filled the applications for the MPPEB CPGL EXAM 2016 must be aware that this exam will recruit eligible and qualifying candidates to different posts like Asst Certification Officer/ Seeds Disease Specialist/ Asst. Manager/ District Manager/ Office Superintendent / Accountant etc for the state of Madhya Pradesh.
MP VYAPAM CPGL Gr-1 Syllabus 2016
There are over 148 vacancies to fill in different fields so if you have not yet read the notification and applied according to your eligibility you must do so immediately before the last date of registering passes. Guys, this is a huge opportunity to secure your future with a well settled job and high earnings in the government sector especially if you are looking forward to be placed in the state of Madhya Pradesh. But like every great opportunity, this too does not come easy. The candidates must be made aware that the paper has high standards and each year the competition only increases so to make sure that they get through this written test they will have to give their hundred percent when the question of preparations is concerned.
Name of the exam : MP VYAPAM CPGL EXAM 2016
Name of the conducting Body : Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board
Date of the exam :to be declared
Posts : Various posts
Number of vacancies: 148
Job Location: Madhya Pradesh
MP VYAPAM CPGL MPPEB EXAM SYLLABUS 2016
The Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board will hold the written exam for the Combined Post Graduate Level Recruitment 2016 to nearly 148 vacancies. This exam will require a great deal of preparations on the candidate’s part and so the MPPEB has released the MPPEB CPGL EXAM PATTERN 2016 and the MP VYAPAM MPPEB CPGL EXAM SYLLABUS 2016. These are available for the candidates to download on the official website.
MP VYAPAM CPGL Group 1 Syllabus in Hindi
The MP VYAPAM CPGL RECRUITMENTS 2016 will be conducted in the form of a primary written test followed by personal interviews. The candidates who aim at securing this opportunity must make sure that they are devoting their full potential towards preparing for the same. The first step towards making sure you clear the exam is to pass the written test which will be held soon in various centers of Madhya Pradesh. To do so ,you must be familiar with the MPPEB CPGL EXAM PATTERN 2016.
- The paper will be held in two parts A and B.
- Section A will test the candidates basic knowledge in the following subjects
- MPPEB CPGL General Knowledge
- MPPEB CPGL General Hindi
- MPPEB CPGL General English
- MPPEB CPGL General Mathematics
- MPPEB CPGL General Intelligence & reasoning
- MPPEB CPGL General awareness
- MPPEB CPGL Computer skills
- The second part or Part B will hold questions from Concerned subjects to test the candidates in the subjects that they have a post graduate degree in.
- Both the parts will consist of 100 questions. Total questions are 200.
- Part A holds 100 marks and part B holds 100 marks making the total maximum score 200.
- The correct answers will be awarded one mark and the incorrect ones will be scored as negative 1/3rd .
MP VYAPAM CPGL Exam Pattern 2016
Because PART B of the exam will be testing the candidates in their subject the candidates are adviced to be thorough with their subject of Masters. A Part will have the basic subjects and the syllabus for the same is provided below. Candidates can also download the MPPEB CPGL EXAM SYLLABUS 2016 from the official website www.vyapam.nic.in
- GENERAL KNOWLEDGE SYLLABUS
- Study of Current Events – National & International.
- MP – History, Geography, Polity etc.
- Indian National Movement.
- India – Culture & Heritage, Tourism.
- Indian History.
- Question on Indian Polity.
- Study of Indian Constitution.
- Economy & Finance.
- Countries & Capitals.
- Study of Indian Geography.
- General Science.
- Question on Countries & Currencies.
- Science & Technology etc.
- GENERAL ENGLISH SYLLABUS
- Question on Vocabulary.
- Study of Active Voice & Passive Voice.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Direct & Indirect Speech.
- Parts of Speech.
- Study of Fill in the Blanks.
- Question on Idioms & Phrases.
- Study of Grammar.
- Question on Unseen Passages.
- Question on Synonyms.
- Study of Antonyms etc.
- GENERAL HINDI SYLLABUS
- Study of Vocabulary.
- Study of Samas.
- Question on Sentence Rearrangement.
- Study of Sandhi.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Study of One Word Substitution.
- Question on Grammar.
- Question on Unseen Passages.
- Study of Synonyms.
- Question on Comprehension.
- Knowledge of Antonyms etc.
- GENERAL INTELLIGENCE AND REASONING
- Study of Analogies.
- Question on Problem Solving.
- Spatial Orientation.
- Space Visualization.
- Study of Analysis.
- Decision Making.
- Study of Visual Memory.
- Question on Figural Classification.
- Study of Relationship Concepts.
- Updates on Coding and Decoding.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Question on Arithmetic Number Series.
- Study of Statement Conclusion etc
- GENERAL MATHEMATICS
- Number Systems.
- Updates on LCM & HCF.
- Study of Whole Numbers.
- Updates on Decimals & Fractions.
- Ratios & Proportions.
- Study of Percentages.
- Data Sufficiency.
- Fundamental Arithmetical Operations.
- Knowledge of Pipes & Cisterns.
- Profit & Loss.
- Updates on Study of Mixtures & Allegations.
- Knowledge of Discount.
- Time and Distance.
- Knowledge of Study of Partnership.
- Time & Work.
- Data Interpretation etc
VYAPAM Assistant Seed Officer Syllabus 2016
- COMPUTER KNOWLEDGE
Updates on Computer Fundamentals.
Knowledge of Computer Software.
Study of Operating System.
Study of MS Excel – Spread Sheets.
MS Word – Word Processing.
MS Power-Point – Presentation.
Study of Internet Usage etc