Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana In Hindi 2016-17 Flat New Guidelines Apply Online. PRADHAN MANTRI AWAS YOJANA 2016-17 FOR VILLAGE AND URBAN HOUSE APPLY ONLINE
The most awaited scheme by the prime minister of India has been launched finally. Everybody have a dream to own a house and now every citizen of India can make their dreams come true. With the help of PRADHAN MANTRI AWAS YOJANA 2016 -17 the government of India will provide the house to everyone who is need. All the official notifications, details and the dates had been released on the official web site. To apply for this scheme one must visit to the official web site and download all the information. Each Information about the PRADHAN MANTRI AWAS YOJANA 2016-17 can be downloaded in the PDF format. First official notification about this house scheme was launched in the month of April 2016. This whole project to provide the house to everyone will be complete in 2022 on the 75th anniversary of our independence.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana In Hindi 2016-17
This scheme will be implemented from 2015 to 2022. Government has already started working on this scheme properly and the scheme will end after 7 years on 31st march 2022. In order apply for this scheme candidate needs to submit his annual income report and other official information about the scheme through online web site.
Name of the scheme: – PRADHAN MANTRI AWAS YOJANA
Aim of the scheme: – to provide a house to everyone who is in need
Who will be applicable for this scheme: – economically weaker and lower income groups
Duration of this project: – 7 years
Under the PRADHAN MANTRI AWAS YOJANA government has aimed to construct at least 2 crore houses for all the homeless people and the families which are under the poverty line from villages and the urban areas of the country. All the details about the scheme have been uploaded on the official web site. Everyone is free to visit the official web site.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2017
- This scheme will be implanted from 2015 and will be complete in 7 years in 2022.
- To be eligible for the PRADHAN MANTRI AWAS YOJANA family should not own a “pucca” house.
- Families of lower incomes and which are below the poverty line will get a loan of minimum 6 lakhs on the interest rate of 6.5% for 15 year.
- While registering for the PRADHAN MANTRI AWAS YOJANA it would be important for applicants too include the name of wife or mother.
- Older persons will be given a priority to in the allotment of ground floors under the PRADHAN MANTRI AWAS YOJANA.
- Eco friendly construction technology will be used at the time of construction of the houses.
PRADHAN MANTRI AWAS YOJANA COMPLETE DETAILS
Government of India will focus on the main three phases during the construction of the houses.
- Phase one: in phase one of the PRADHAN MANTRI AWAS YOJANA 100 cities of INDIA will be selected and it will start from 2015 to march 2017
- Phase two; in phase two 200 more cities will be selected under the PRADHAN MANTRI AWAS YOJANA and the task will be completed in march 2017 to march 2019.
- Phase three: in phase three all the remaining cities will be covered and PRADHAN MANTRI AWAS YOJANA will be complete in April 2019 to march 2022.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE PRADHAN MANTRI AWAS YOJANA 2016-2017 FOR VILLAGE AND URBAN HOUSE
- Open the official web site and download the application form to apply
- Enter all the details and attach all the required documents with it or submit the form at concerned office or by the online mode.