UPI App RBI Download (Android) for SBI, PNB, UCO Other Available, We all know RBI stands for Reserve Bank of India, the biggest central banking institution of India. Reserve Bank of India controls all the monetary policies of Indian rupee. The RBI was officially set up on 1st of April 1935. RBI was commenced during the British rule only with the provisions of Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934. RBI also plays an important role in making the development strategy of government of India. To all the banks of India, RBI provides the authentication of banking and financial services. Along with this RBI also serves various other facilities to various banks of the country.
This year RBI is going to launch UPI Android App. UPI is extended as Unified Payment Interface. This app is launched by the governor of RBI Mr. Raghuram Rajan and National Payment Corporation of India. This app is most awaited and is assuring to make your smart phone into a bank itself. The UPI App will be considered as one of the biggest change taken in the financial sector. The app will make the money transfers much more easier and simpler than ever. This app is going to be launched for 21 banks of India. The banks are, PNB, United Bank of India, UCO Bank, Vijaya Bank, Union Bank of India, Axis Bank, Andhra Bank, ICICI bank, Bank of India, Canara Bank, Bank of Baroda, South Indian Bank, SBI, Karnataka Bank, Bank of Maharashtra etc. But recently RBI has decided to launch this scheme for 4 banks only i.e. Federal bank, Axis Bank, ICICI Bank and Punjab National Bank. These bank will be allowed to go live with the UPI App on Google Play store. For the rest of the banks this app will be launched after 2 – 3 days.
UPI App For SBI
People will be wondering that what kind of app it will be ? And how it will be used?. But the app is very user friendly and can be used by any of the smart phone user. The more details regarding the app and its use are given below…
– UPI is payment system which is fully known as Unified Payment Interface.
– this system will allow the user to use a mobile phone for money transfers to any of the bank.
– this system will be used as the instant online bank payments.
– the user have to make a UPI ID as like a identity or we can say email ID for e.g it will be like 1234467@sbi, if your bank is SBI or it can be 1234567@pnb if your bank is PNB..
– then by using this UPI ID the money transfer can be made.
– by using this app, you have no need to get the recipient’s name, account number etc. You just need to know the UPI ID of the recipient.
– this UPI ID can also be used by the user for online shopping and instead of entering debit card number, CVV code etc only UPI ID code will be used.
– for transferring the money you must have receiver’s unique ID, then open the app , select the amount to be sent, enter the Unique UPI ID of the receiver and then click on send and its all done.
UPI App RBI Download
|State Bank of India||no|
|Central Bank of India||Yes|
|South India Bank||Yes|
|Bank of Baroda||no|
|TJSB Sahakari Bank|
|Bank Of Maharashtra||Yes|
|Bank of India||no|
|United Bank of India||Yes|
|State Bank of Patiala||Yes|
|Karur Vysya Bank||Yes|
To download this app you just have to…
– make a bank account in any of the mentioned banks.
– along with the bank account the user should also have a smart phone.
– open play store in your smart phone and download it from there.
– after the successful download, connect it with your bank account.
– then create a unique UPI ID with password and generate a mobile pin.
– user must also link their Aadhar card number with it.
Stay in touch with our site for grabbing more useful information of UPI Android App..
Download UPI Android App to visit Play Store : Play Store