VYAPAM Sub Engineer Civil Syllabus 2016 MP VYAPAM Sub Engineer Electrical Syllabus 2016, VYAPAM Sub Engineer Mechanical Previous Paper, MP SE Exam Model Paper, VYAPAM Sub Engineer Exam Pattern, VYAPAM Sub Engineer Civil, Electrical, Mechanical Trade Old 10 Year Papers, MP vyapam Draughtsman Syllabus 2016
MP VYAPAM SUB ENGINEER(CIVIL,ELECTRICAL) RECRUITMENT SYLLABUS 2016
Folks,the MP VYAPAM SUB ENGINEER RECRUITMENT 2016 EXAM SYLLABUS has been released and all the eagerly waiting applicants can check their own syllabus as well as the MP VYAPAM Sub Engineer Mechanical Syllabus 2016 from the official website for this recruitment. Just a few days ago the MP state government released the MP VYAPAM RECRUITMENT NOTIFICATION 2016 for 557 posts of Sub Engineers in two streams Civil Engineering and Electrical Engineering. All the job seeking aspirants who have been waiting for a good opportunity to get a government job in the state of Madhya Pradesh can apply to this job if they fit all the eligibility requirements and get in the race for the recruitment. The MP VYAPAM RECRUITMENT SUB ENGINEER 2016 is for 557 posts of Sub engineers and Draughtsman in the various departments headed by the MP VYAPAM under the direct control of the Madhya Pradesh State government. The online filling of the application forms started on 7th February,2016 and are soon going to end as the last date to apply is 7th march 2016.
VYAPAM Sub Engineer Civil Syllabus 2016
So if you have not yet applied for this golden opportunity you must do so instantly by getting on their website and following some basic instructions to fill applications online. Candidates who have been waiting for this chance for a long time must have already filled the applications and submitted the bank challan. For these candidates now starts a crucial time which may be cut short if the exam date gets announced in the near future, so fellow job seekers you must get yourself acquainted with the MP VYAPAM SUB ENGINEER (Mechanical, CIVIL, ELECTRICAL) EXAM SYLLABUS 2016 and start preparations.
Name of the Exam: MP VYAPAM SUB ENGINEER RECRUITMENT EXAM 2016
Name of the examination Board Mentioned : Madhya pradesh Professional Examination Board
Name of the posts:
Mechanical – 80
Draughtsman : 88
Date of exam: 3rd April, 2016
Last date of online registration: 7th march,2016
VYAPAM Sub Engineer Civil Syllabus 2016
This article is for all those candidates who have already or are in the process of completing the application submission for the MP VYAPAM SUB ENGINEER RECRUITMENT 2016. This is common knowledge that thorough preparations of each and every subject and individual topic mentioned under that subject in the syllabus is crucial for candidates to make their own stand in every competitive exam.
The MPPEB will conduct the written exam for filtering candidates for the personal interviews. This will be done on the sole performance of these candidates in the written exam , which makes it all the more important for the applicants to give their absolute best in the paper . To do so applicants will require assistance from the official MP VYAPAM SUB ENGINEER (CIVIL, ELECTRICAL, MECHANICAL EXAM SYLLABUS 2016 and the VYAPAM Sub Engineer Electrical Previous Papers which are both available on the official website to download.
VYAPAM Sub Engineer Mechanical Syllabus
- The exam will compose of 100 questions with each question holding 1 mark making the total maximum marks 100.
- These 100 questions will be distributed as such:
- GENERAL REASONING ABILITY : 14
- GENERAL KNOWLEDGE : 15
- GENERAL HINDI : 14
- GENERAL ENGLISH: 14
- GENERAL MATHS: 14
- GENERAL SCIENCE: 14
- GENERAL COMPUTER KNOWLEDGE AND TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE OF THEIR SUBJECT: 15
The total time duration of the exam is 2 hours and there will be no negative marking
VYAPAM Sub Engineer Electrical Syllabus
- Study on Comprehension Passage.
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Study on Idioms & Phrases.
- Mental Ability.
- General Knowledge.
- Study on Polity.
- Study on Geography etc.
- Study on EM Theory.
- Read on Electrical Materials.
- Electrical Circuits.
- Study on Electrical Machines and Power Transformers.
- Read on Control Systems.
- Read on Power Systems.
- Updates about Measurements and Instrumentation.
- Study on Analog and Digital Electronics and Circuits.
- Read on Microprocessors.
- Updates about Communication Systems.
- Study on Power Electronics etc.
- Updates about Building Materials.
- Study on Solid Mechanics.
- Updates about Design of Steel Structures.
- Study on Design of Concrete & Masonry Structures.
- Read on Construction Practices, Planning & Management.
- Study on Fluid Mechanics.
- Open Channel Flow.
- Read on Pipe Flow.
- Hydraulic Machines & Hydro Power.
- Water Resource Engineering.
- Environmental Engineering.
- Solid Waste Management.
- Transportation Engineering etc