RPSC HeadMaster Praveshika Admit Card 2017 Download Online :- The Rajasthan Public Service Commission was formed on 16th August, 1949 with its headquarters in Ajmer. As with all the Public Service Commission the variour rules, functions, responsibilities, and powers of the RPSC are protected by the Articles 16, 234, 315 to 323 of the Indian Constitution. Initially when it was formed the Commission was constituted of one chairman and 2 members. Subsequently numerous changes were made in the regulations of this commission and by 1951 the members were increased. The duties of this autonomous body include the proper administration of all the papers and other processes involved in appointing candidates to vacant positions in the Union or state departments as well as dealing with examinations for promotions, organizing training and various other sessions. A range of other duties are outlined by the Constitution of India under the various articles. Each year the unemployed youth in the state of Rajasthan waits patiently for a number of government job recruitments and keep a close eye on the website of RPSC for this purpose.
RPSC HeadMaster Praveshika Admit Card
Very recently the RPSC created a huge buzz with its invitation for the applications to the post of Headmaster in Praveshika for 42 posts. In response to the invitation thousands of candidates with the necessary qualification and falling in the range of age limit applied to the post online. The last date for submission of online applications was 23rd November 2016. If you have applied on time with proper documents as well as completed fee submission properly then you can expect to download the admit card for the written examination from the website. the candidates who have submitted the forms online have a chance to complete amendments before 8th December 2016 as per the instructions that the board puts for them. The applications will be reviewed and the correctly filed applications will be shortlisted and allotted an exam hall ticket for the screening test.
Name of the examination: RPSC Headmaster in Praveshika Recruitment 2016
Name of the conducting body: Rajasthan Public Service Commission
Name of the post: headmaster in Praveshika
Number of vacancies: 42
Age Limit: 21 to 35 years, relaxations apply to the applicable candidates
Topic :- RPSC Headmaster / Praveshika Admit card
Educational qualification: candidates are required to have an educational degree of minimum second class in Shastri or must hold an equivalent qualification in a Sanskrit examination in Sanskrit Medium with minimum 48% marks. Or a Degree or Diploma in education recognized by National council for Teacher Education with a minimum 5 year experience as Senior Teacher.
Pay Scale: the candidate will have a pay band of Rs. 15,600-39,100 with the grade pay of Rs. 5400/-
RPSC Headmaster in Praveshika Recruitment Examination 2016
The candidates that are preparing for the upcoming examination can draw valuable help from the official syllabus and exam pattern that has been provided by the RPSC on the website. there will be two separate papers each of 3 hours duration subsequent to which the final selection will be made. The first paper will be divided into the following sections:
RPSC Head Master Praveshika Admit Card
- Rajasthan, Indian, World History including Rajasthan Culture and Indian National Movement: 40 questions with 80 marks
- Indian Politics, Economy, for India and Rajasthan: 40 questions with 80 marks
- Computer skills and information Technology: 15 questions with 30 marks
- Rajasthan, India, and World Geography: 30 questions with 60 marks
- General Science: 25 questions with 50 marks
The second paper will have the following sections
- Mental Ability Test: 24 questions with 48 marks
- Statistics and Mathematics (praveshika level): 24 questions with 48 marks
- Educational psychology, pedagogy, and management: 30 questions with 60 marks
- Right of Children to Free and Compulsory Education Act, 2009, Service Rules, CCA rules: 24 questions with 48 marks
- Current affairs: 24 questions with 48 marks
- Language ability test: English and Hindi: 24 questions with 48 marks
How to download RPSC Headmaster in Praveshika Admit Card 2016
- Open the official website rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
- Click on the recent notices
- Select link for admit card and enter your registration number and your date of birth
- Complete by clicking on download admit card and save on your computer or take a print out.