HP Government Universal Health Protection Scheme 2016-17 In Hindi (Bima) Details | Himachal Pradesh Universal Health Protection Scheme Notification, HP Universal Health Protection Scheme in Details.
For those families in the state of Himachal Pradesh that do not fall under the cover of the RSBY, Mukhyamantri Swasth Seva Yojna or any other health insurance scheme in the state, the Himachal state government is all set to launch the universal health protection scheme. This scheme will benefit more than 5 lakh families in the state. the Universal health protection scheme will be launched by the state health and family welfare department very soon and will provide myriad benefits to all the families that are uninsured. According to the department of health and family welfare more than 5 lakh 70 thousand families in the state will be covered by the scheme.
Currently the state has the National Health Insurance scheme, Chief Minister state health welfare yojana for free health coverage in government hospitals. These schemes covered special categories only but now the universal health protection scheme will benefit all the families equally. Because the general category and middle class candidates in the state were left out in terms of health protection services, the Chief Minister of the state Mr. Virbhadra Singh announced in the last budget session that the Universal health protection scheme will be launched soon.
HP Universal Health Protection Scheme 2016
Benefits of the scheme:
- The scheme will be covering the general and middle class families in the state that are left out from other insurance coverage of the government.
- Under the scheme the candidates have to deposit Re. 1. Per day pertaining to Rs. 365/- for the whole year for availing the facilities
- This will help the candidates in getting a health disease coverage in government hospitals of up to Rs. 30,000/- from the government
- For more serious diseases that require intensive care, the government will provide a coverage of Rs. 1.75 lakh for critical care packages.
- Currently the revenue department is busy in managing the component of the scheme. Once this is decided the government will be presented in front of the cabinet by the month of September.
- Once the cabinet approves the bill, the scheme will be launched at the state level in Himachal Pradesh.
Himachal Pradesh Government is about to launch the Universal Health Protection Scheme in the state. this scheme will be a big stepping stone for the state as it will be providing health coverage for families that are of the general category. While a number of schemes have been launched in the state and the nation for the benefit of special categories, a majority of families remained uninsured. This was noticed by the government and a bill was approved by the Chief Minster Mr. Virbhadra Singh in the last budget session for the same. This scheme has been moved to the revenue department where the revenue department will be collaborating with the Health and Welfare department to work on its technicalities.
Himachal Government Universal Health Protection Scheme
Once the technical handling is settled the scheme will be moved for approval in the cabinet. This is expected to happen in the month of September. Once the cabinet approves the bill, the same will be applied as the yojana across the state. once approved the Health and Family Welfare Department will open registrations for the same where all the details of this scheme will be displayed. After thoroughly reading the details candidates can apply for the scheme and get the benefits of a health and disease coverage at government centers. The estimated families in the state that are currently devoid of any government plan for their health issues will then be able to avail the benefits of a scheme exclusively for the middle class.
Check Out :— Online Rohtang Pass Permit