HPU B.ED Syllabus 2017-18 Scheme | Pattern | 2 year Books Names. Each year candidates take admission to the Bachelors of Education course under the state University. These students are those that desire to be teachers in the future. The course trains the students in the appropriate manner so that they can take teaching on a professional level. For the course of 2017, the admission process has already begun. The students that have taken seats in the government colleges under the Himachal Pradesh University must be curious to know what their schedule will be for the coming year. We have all the answers to your questions in this article so keep reading student teachers.
HPU B.ED Syllabus 2017-18
The B.Ed.the curriculum has been devised to stay true to the following objectives.
- To understand the central concept, tools of inquiry, and structure of their subject matter.
- To understand the concepts of learning and development along with all the different approaches of learning to adapt to each type of learner.
- To plan learning experiences that are based on the present proficiency, interests, experiences and more of the learner.
- Use of effective methods like verbal/non-verbal communication to generate active inquiry, collaboration and interaction in the classroom.
- Understand the use of formal and informal assessments to ensure continuous intellectual social and physical development of the learner.
- Uses correct choices and actions to build for the self an individual identity in the school.
- Act as a agent of change and modernization
- Promotes the building of the values as mentioned in the Constitution of India
- Promotes and respects the Human Rights of each child
- To become adept in use of ICT in the teaching-learning practice.
Name of the examination: HPU B.ED COURSE 2016-17
Name of the conducting body: Himachal Pradesh University
Name of the course: Bachelors in Education
Admission Process: merit based on a written test conducted by the authority.
candidate must hold a bachelors degree in any of the fields with a minimum of 50% marks.
Master’s degree in science/ social science/ bachelors in Engineering/ Humanities/ Commerce with specialization in maths and science with minimum 55%.
For SC/ST/OBC quota: 45% aggregate in mentioned degrees for both undergraduate and post graduate applicants
HPU B.ED Syllabus 2017-18
Duration of course: the B.Ed course is a minimum of 2 years and has 4 semesters. There have to be at least 100 working days in each year with 600 teaching clock hours. The distance programme will also be of two years period with the examinations held annually and not semester wise.
Evaluation: the candidates will be evaluated and summed up at the end of the course by two methods:
- Continuous comprehensive assessment: 20% of the total marks.
- End semester marks: 80% of the total score will be based on marks obtained in the end-semester examinations.
HPU B.ED Books 2017-18
The question papers of the End Semester Examination will be of two types 80 marks or 40 marks.
For 80 marks question paper-
- Section A: total marks 16, with 8 questions carrying 2 marks each. All are compulsory
- Section B(1): long questions. Candidates has to attempt one of the two questions which will carry 16 marks each.
- Section C, D, E: long questions, choice of attempting one out of the two provided questions.
For 40 marks-
- Section A: 4 compulsory questions carrying 2 marks each totaling to 8 marks
- Section B and C: two long questions out of which one has to be attempted. Each section will carry 16 marks.
HPU B.ED Syllabus 2016-17
HOW TO CHECK HPU B.ED 2017-18 SCHEME AND PATTERN
- Open the official website at hpuniv.nic.in
- Click on the academic courses 2016
- Select B.Ed from the list and click on schedule and pattern of course
- Download the pdf file which will have all the necessary details.