SEBI Officer Grade A Syllabus 2016, SEBI Officer Grade A Pattern, SEBI Officer Grade A Previous Paper, SEBI Officer Grade A Model Question Paper :— We are all familiar with the word SEBI, it stands for Securities and Exchange Board of India. It is a government organization which was established in 1988 but came into power in the month of April 1992. This organization was framed to regulate the securities market in India. It mainly helps in protecting the interests of the investors and helps to promote development. SEBI has to be responsive to the needs of three groups, which constitute the market i.e.
- the issuer of securities.
- the investor.
- the market intermediaries.
SEBI has it numerous branches located all over the country, with its head quarters situated at Mumbai, Maharashtra. So whenever the organization feels that it is lacking in the employees, it releases official notification to recruit the eligible candidates. As this year also SEBI announced recently to recruit the talented candidates for the post of SEBI Grade A officers. This was the most awaited job notification by large number of candidates.
SEBI Officer Grade A Syllabus 2016
Huge number of application forms has been received by the organization. The candidates will be selected only if they are able to clear both the selection rounds i.e. Written examination & an interview. Those candidates who has applied must have started preparing for the exam. For the preparation, candidates must be searching for the SEBI Grade A officers pattern & syllabus on the different sites by applying their different terms. But for the betterment and ease of the candidates, SEBI has decided to upload the SEBI Grade A officers pattern & syllabus on their authorized web page only. no certain date is mentioned to release the exam pattern & syllabus but it is said that the exam pattern & syllabus will be released within in a short period of time.
SEBI Grade A officers Exam pattern & syllabus is very mandatory for all the candidates for their guidance regarding the exam.Exam pattern & syllabus. Exam pattern tells the candidates about the timing, format and sequence of the questions asked in the exam. As a result candidates will score high marks in the examination. SEBI Grade A officers Exam Syllabus is Basically based on the All exams. The all exam those are basically the Bank exams they are inspired by the Syllabus the all syllabus will be followed by this exam. If you come to the SEBI Grade A officers Pattern in Hindi also in English, they both are based on the following updates. If you Have any question regarding the SEBI Grade A officers Previous Question Paper, then comment below.
The exam pattern and syllabus will be displayed on the official site only and candidates have to visit the site to download the pattern and syllabus.
SEBI Officer Grade A Pattern 2016
- The exam is a written exam and will be organized across the country.
- SEBI Grade A officers OMR sheets will be provided to the candidates to mark their answers.
- The question paper will be divided into different sections.
- IN SEBI Grade A officers All the different sections will contain questions from the different subjects.
- The written exam is for 200 marks as a total.
- The candidates who will clear the written exam will be shortlisted.
- IN SEBI Grade A officers Exam Then the shortlisted candidates will be further called for a personal interview.
SEBI Officer Grade A Syllabus
The written examination will be describing questions from four different sections which are mentioned below…
- SEBI Grade A officers Exam English Language – as its name suggest, the questions will be relating to the English subject such as verb, tenses, adverbs, articles, sentence rearrangement, passage, fill in the blanks, vocabulary, grammar etc.
- SEBI Grade A officers Exam Reasoning Ability – this section will ask questions relating to analogies, Question on problem solving, Exam analysis, Study on decision making, Based up to visual memory, relationship concepts, coding – decoding, arithmetical reasoning etc.
- SEBI Grade A officers General Awareness – in this questions will be asked related to the current events, awards & honors, sports, books & authors, science etc.
- SEBI Grade A officers Quantitative Aptitude – it will include the questions from the topics like number system, decimals & fractions, whole numbers, percentage, profit & loss, discount, time & distance, data interpretation etc.
SEBI Officer Grade A Previous Paper
The Securities and Exchange Board of India is one of the Organisation witch conduct the written exam Of Officer Grade A SOON. The Exam Date is not decided by SEBI, But it will be disclosed soon. The above mentioned is a provisional exam pattern & syllabus, so the candidates are suggested to visit the official site of SEBI to get the official exam pattern & syllabus and the regular updates. The official website is www.sebi.gov.in.
If You Have any question Regarding the SEBI Officer Grade A Syllabus 2016 or you Have any Updates regarding This Test Then you will ask in the following comment Box. Follow me on Google Plus and Twitter for more Updates.