UP Seva Mandal Syllabus 2016 AE Pattern Computer Operator Previous Paper. Good news for all the job seekers of Uttar Pradesh state. All those candidates who are seeking for the civil service jobs can now utilize the job opportunity. UP Seva Mandal i.e. Uttar Pradesh Cooperative Institution Service Board has presently announced to recruit the fresh candidates for the posts of Assistant Engineer (AE) etc. posts. This board was started in 1972 in the state of UP, to make out the new recruitments in the state government departments.
UP Seva Mandal Syllabus 2016
This year UP Seva Mandal has decided to appoint the eligible candidates for the Assistant Engineer (AE) posts in the department. There are numerous vacancies available for the ASM posts. For the selection purpose, UP Seva Mandal is going to conduct a written examination in the month of April – May 2016. Candidates will have to appear in the exam and must pass out the exam in order to get selected. After the written examination, shortlisted candidates will be asked to appear in a personal interview. When the interview is completed, the best suited candidates will be selected and the appointment process will be completed in every sense.
For this AE written examination, the candidates are now searching for the UP Seva Mandal Syllabus 2016 in numerous sites by applying their different key words. But for the ease of the candidates, UP Seva Mandal has decided to display the official UP Seva Mandal Syllabus 2016 in the authorized web link of UP Seva Mandal. Candidates can easily visit the link and download exam pattern & syllabus respectively.
UP Seva Mandal AE Syllabus 2016
UP Seva Mandal i.e. UP Corporative Institution Service Board is a government organization which recruits the eligible candidates for the different posts in Uttar Pradesh state. Every year they organize different competitive tests for different posts. For this year the exam organized is for the Assistant Engineer (AE) post. No official date has been decided to finalize the written exam but it is expected to be conducted in the last week of April 2016 or in the first week of May 2016.
As the exam is approaching, candidates are preparing with full efforts for the examination. To make out the preparation easy UP Seva Mandal has decided to release UP Seva Mandal Syllabus 2016, very soon. With the UP Seva Mandal AE Syllabus 2016, last year question papers will also be released in the official site. Previous year question paper is also very beneficial for the candidates. As it makes the candidates familiar with the format and sequential method of the question paper. Question paper will be displayed for the last 5 to 10 years. The candidates can also download the previous year question paper from the main site of UP Seva Mandal i.e. www.upsevamandal.org.
UP Seva Mandal Syllabus 2016
The provisional exam pattern & syllabus is mentioned underneath…
Seva Mandal Exam Pattern
– Seva Mandal Exam will be completed in a written form.
– Only Objective questions will be there in the written exam of Seva Mandal AE in the form of Multiple Choice Questions.
– Candidates will be provided OMR sheets to mark out the answers.
– The UP Seva Mandal Written exam will be for 100 marks.
– Negative rewards will not be given for every incorrect attempt.
– Limited time will be given to the candidates to complete the exam.
– Candidates who will clear the Seva Mandal Written Exam will be further called for an interview.
– After the interview the talented candidates will be appointed and the selection process will be finished.
UP Seva Mandal Computer Operator Syllabus 2016
The UP Seva Mandal written exam will be mainly divided in four sections such as General Knowledge (GK). Also Study in English, Reasoning Question. With few knowledge of Mathematics. Questions will be related to these subjects only.
- In General Knowledge – the section for Seva Mandal Exam will include questions like current affairs and national international news also read Indian economy, politics and history, geography etc.
- In Reasoning – this section will contain questions like similarities like dissimilarities, visual memory and coding plus decoding, spatial orientation like other blood relations Updates, analogy etc.
- In Mathematics – this section will ask the questions covering the 10th standard syllabus such as ratios, and average, and percentage, also read profit & loss, simple interest with compound interest etc.
- In English – in this sections questions will be considering the topics like grammar, and sentence formation, with passage. Also read fill in the blanks Question regarding Synonyms, find the errors and antonyms etc.
The above mentioned provisional exam UP Seva Mandal Syllabus 2016 can have some differences from the official exam UP Seva Mandal Pattern. The candidates are advised to consult the official exam syllabus.