BNMU Madherpura Part 2 Results 2016, BNMU BA Part 2 Results 2016, BNMU B.Com Part 2 Results 2016, BNMU B.SC Part 2 Results 2016. BNMU 2nd Year Results 2016 – Previously BNMU decided to announce the results for the under graduate courses for the final year (Part – 3) and now again BNMU made an announcement to bring out the result for the same courses but for the 2nd year students i.e Part – 2 students. This is an amazing news for all the students who appeared in the part – 2 examination of UG courses. The UG courses mainly include B.A, B.Com and B.SC. So we can also say the 2nd year result will be announced for the streams of science, arts and commerce as well. The part 2 examination for these streams were held in the month of August & September 2016. As per the details the examinations for part 2 were ended on 4th of September 2016. So now all the participants must be looking forward towards their results. The final declaration of the result will be the only thing that can reduce the eagerness of the participants.
BNMU Madherpura Part 2 Results 2016
The university heads has made out a statement that by the end of November they will surely declare the result for the 2 year students. The result will be officially uploaded on the official website of BNM University. The steps given here under can help you to get the result from the site easily…
– the link of the site of BNMU is www.bnmuinfo.org.
– when the home page will be shown on the screen, there will be variety of sections.
– at that point you have to click on the direct link for the 2nd year result 2016.
– later select the stream you appeared for the examinations.
– your exam roll number will be demanded on the screen with some other details also.
– after putting up all the details click on submit button.
– in some seconds the result will be shown on the screen.
– the students can download their result card easily as it will be in a PDF file format.
– after the download save it or take a print out of it for any further needs.
BNMU is a state university located at a place named as Madhepura. This place is in the Bihar state of India. The university name BNMU is elaborated as the Bhupendra Narayan Mandal University and in short known as B.N. Mandal University. The university is adding stars to the educational environment of the state, as it offers a high tech education system and well qualified teaching staff to the students of the university. BNMU has also a responsibility of giving affiliation to variety of government and private colleges and institutes.
BNMU BA Part 2 Results 2016
So all the students of BNMU and the colleges affiliated under BNMU participated in these examinations. As it is a procedure of the universities to conduct the examinations at every level to check the capabilities of the students and then to promote them to the next level. So has BNMU done by conducting such examinations every year. This year examinations are all over and now the students are waiting for the results. For some of the streams the result has been already announced. For the remaining ones BNMU has stated an notice that they will declare the result soon on their official link. BNMU is a educational institute located in the state of Bihar. Fully this institute is named as the Bhupendra Narayan Mandal university. The university was formed in the year 1992 with the head office in the district head quarters i.e. Madhepura in Bihar. This university is adding glory to educational atmosphere within the state. The university is very much famous for its high quality teaching. The university also acts as an affiliation institute, as it offers affiliation to various educational institutes and colleges. All the colleges and institutes affiliated under this university are located in the nearby cities of Madhepura. Both UG & PG courses are offered in BNMU. Since a very long this university is serving education.
BNMU B.Com Part 2 Results 2016
Recently BNMU has released an official notice concerning the UG degree examination held this year. As per every university, BNMU also conducts the examination for the various fields offered in the university. This year also they organized the examination, these were held in the month of April & May of 2016. For every filed being offered in BNMU, the examination were conducted. Now the time is for the declaration of the result. The students must be waiting for their results eagerly. Results for many of the fields has been already declared but some are left. So the university officials entrusted an notification to declare the result for the final year students of the university. The under graduate fields i.e. B.Com, B.Sc and B.A , there part 3 (Final year) result is not yet out. But now it has been decided by the higher authorities that the result for these streams will be out very soon. The university is making out their best to bring out the result as soon as possible. When the result will be out it will officially be uploaded on the official website of BNMU. The appeared students can check the result then by making a visit to the site. The helping tips to view the result are given here under.
BNMU B.Sc Part 2 Results 2016
- – make a visit to www.bnmuinfo.org.
- – the link given here will take you to the home screen of the university page.
- – there you can see various links and sections concerning various activities of the university.
- – on that screen you have to click for the examination results 2016.
- – further select the field you appeared for the examination.
- – then some info will be demanded as your roll number etc.
- – out on all the required information and then submit the information.
- – in few seconds the result for your selected field will be displayed on the screen.
- – for further concerns you can also download the result card from there.
- – a hard copy of it will be beneficial, so the students are advised to take a print of it along with them.
These are the simple methods to check and download the result from the site of university. Result will disclose the marks of the students and will further decide that the students has qualified the examination or not. In the absence of the result the students remain unaware from their performance. So now the university is going to make out the result soon and it will be shown on the site, as discussed above.