Rajasthan Principal (1855) Recruitment 2016 || Official Notification

By | March 27, 2016

राजस्थान में Direct प्रिन्सिपल के भर्ती की प्रक्रिया शुरू हो गए है। नीचे से Details पढे। 

Rajasthan Principal (1855) Recruitment 2016 || Official Notification. To increase the quality of higher secondary education in the numerous government run schools of senior secondary level the Rajasthan education board is soon going to declare a notification inviting applicants to apply for direct recruitment to the posts of Principal. This huge amend in the selection procedure to the posts of Principal came recently when Vinod Mittal announced that now on 25% posts will be filled by direct bharti and the remaining 75% will be filled by the promotion basis.

Rajasthan Principal Recruitment 2016

This sounds like a very good opportunity to the job seeking young individuals in the state of Rajasthan. To be recruited at the highest position in one of the 1855 schools in Rajasthan that have the vacancy candidates will have to apply to the post by filling in the Rajasthan Principal Recruitment 2016 application forms that will be available online very soon. Based on these forms the shortlisted candidates that qualify the educational eligibility criteria will be called in for Written test which will further filter out the highly deserving candidates. These candidates listed in the merit list after clearing the cut off will then be interviewed individually by the deciding committee which will then declare the candidates who get the job. The remaining 75% of the jobs will be given to the well deserving and hard working candidates in the schools based on promotions.

Reading Material :- Rajasthan PWD 300 Engineer Recruitment 2016 Soon

The Rajasthan Principal Recruitment 2016 is for 1855 posts of Principal in the state of Rajasthan for the senior secondary level schools in the state. All the interested individuals must log on to the website and read the official notification carefully for the number of vacancies, pay scale details and other eligibility standards of age and education that have been set by the conducting body. After you have checked the advertisement you can apply to the recruitment from the website by following some basic instructions.

Rajasthan Principal Direct Recruitment 2016

Name of the exam: Rajasthan Principal Recruitment 2016

Name of the conducting body: Rajasthan Higher secondary School Teaching Vibhag

Name of the posts: Principal

Number of vacancies: 1855

Procedure of recruitment: 75% promotion based

 25% direct recruitment

Exam date: to be announced

Online application forms: to be available soon

Rajasthan Higher Secondary School Principal Recruitment 2016

Candidates who aspire for high positions in the education institution must be excited after the statement from Vinod Mital was released on 20th March,2016 about the upcoming recruitments to the posts of Principal in the senior secondary schools in all the districts of Rajasthan. For 1855 schools this year the posts of Principal is vacant and interested candidates who fulfill the eligibility requirements as quoted in the advertisement can apply to these posts by filling in the applications online very soon. There are 9588 schools of Higher Secondary Level in the state and currently 7733 schools already have able guidance by their respective principals. 1855 posts of Principal are vacant and as per the new reforms in the recruitment procedure , the young and talented job seekers are awarded 25% seats by the mode of direct selection based on the selection procedure. To apply to this huge recruitment the candidates are advised to stay on the look out for the release of the official advertisement in which the further details will be published. The online applications will begin soon after that.

Rajasthan Principal Recruitment 2016

Rajasthan Principal Recruitment 2016

Rajasthan Principal Recruitment 2016

  1. Visit the site of Rajasthan Higher Secondary Education and click on Recruitment.
  2. In this section open the link for Rajasthan Principal Recruitment 2016.
  3. Click on the Apply Online Option and start filling in all the details that have been asked.
  4. When you are done click on Application Fee Payment.
  5. Select your mode of payment, once the payment has been received your form will be submitted and mail with all your details like registration number and password will be sent to you.
Share on FacebookShare on Google+Tweet about this on Twitter

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *