Sarkari Vacancy:- Rajasthan WRD JE Recruitment 2016 || LDC Bharti Notification Apply Online. Are you looking for the government job…?? then we have an amazing news to share with you all. Rajasthan, Water Resources Department (WRD) Rajasthan Jalday Vibhag Bharti has announced officially to conduct a recruitment examination to appoint skilled candidates in the department.
Also read:- Rajasthan Sahayak Sachiv Bharti 2016
Water Resource Department (WRD) is an organization formulated under the rules and regulations and the laws relating to the development and regulation of the water resources in India. This organization was framed under the Ministry of Water Resources. This organization has its different branches situated in different states of the country. One of its branch is located in Rajasthan and is one of the 71st Departments in the Rajasthan state. As its name suggests, the main objective of this department is the efficient use and supply of the water resources in Rajasthan state.
Rajasthan WRD JE Recruitment 2016
Latest update released by the Rajasthan Water Resource Department (WRD) is to appoint the new employees in the department. There are nearly 1104 seats unoccupied in the department. The seats are vacant for the posts of Junior Engineer (JE), Junior Clerk, Patwari and Driver. Numerous job seekers of the state were waiting for this announcement. Now the wait is over and all the interested candidates can apply for these posts. A written examination proceeded with an interview will be organized to choose out the best candidates for the mentioned posts.
Also Read:- PHED Rajasthan Recruitment 2016
Candidates can apply for the posts by applying online on the official website of Water Resource Department (WRD). Official web portal of this department is www.waterresources.rajasthan.gov.in. candidates have to visit this site in order to apply for the examination. The online application form will only be displayed on this site and to fill the form some guidelines are given underneath.
- Go to the above mentioned link.
- When the page will be opened, select the recruitment section 2016.
- Click on the appropriate link for the desired post and exam.
- Enter all the important details asked on the form and then click on submit.
- Then the candidates have to pay Rs.500 as the examination fee through online methods only.
- After paying the fee, click on the final submit.
- Afterwards download the form and save it.
- The take a hard copy of the form for future use.
Rajasthan WRD LDC Recruitment 2016
Before applying for the exam, candidates must keep in mind the following points…
- The seats divided for the posts are as for Junior Engineer – 771 seats.
- Junior Clerk – 231 vacant seats.
- Patwari – 65 vacancies.
- Vehicle Driver – 36 seats unoccupied.
- Applying candidates must be 10th, 12th passed from any recognized school or board for the post of Driver and Junior Clerk.
- For the post of Junior Engineer and Patwari, the candidate must be a graduate or must have completed engineering from any recognized institute or university.
- Age of the candidates must not be less than 18 years and must not be more than 35 years.
- Examination fee will be charged as Rs.500 for the candidates belonging to general category and Rs.300 will be charged for the candidates belonging to the reserved categories.
Rajasthan WRD Clerk Recruitment 2016
By the time no official date has been mentioned to fill the online application forms but this process will be started soon. Candidates will have to fill their respective forms under the mentioned dates only as no application form will be accepted by the department after the last date is over. The department has given a great opportunity for all the unemployed, so don’t miss the opportunity and keep in touch with the official site for regular updates. The exam will only be organized in Rajasthan state with the examination centers allotted in various districts of the state.
Also Read:- Rajasthan Hostel Warden Bharti 2016