AP EPASS Scholarship 2017-18, New & Renewal Application Forms, AP EPASS Scholarship 2017-18 Fresh Registration, AP EPASS Scholarship 2017-18 Registration. AP EPASS Scholarship 2017-18 Status Online.
Hey guys from this site you will get the all the application Form whether fresh or renewal application Form. As all the candidates/students are going to be appeared in the coming many course exam of the State of the Andhra Pradesh Government in India they are advised to apply online via our website for the AP EPASS Scholarship 2017-18. As the candidates are also advised to that they have been applied for the same on and before the last date of the filling up the online application Form.
AP EPASS Scholarship 2017-18
- Scholarship Name: AP EPASS 2017-18
- State Belongs: Andhra Pradesh
- Official site: apepass.cgg.gov.in
- Recommended by: CM Y.S. Rajashekhar
As this exam is very much beneficially for the students who are unable to continue their education. As this exam is only related to the candidates who are belonging to the reserved category i.e. SC/ST/OBC and other minority category lived in the State of the Andhra Pradesh. So the candidates who are belonging to these above said categories they have to apply for the same before the closing date of the scholarship. As by getting this scholarship the students of the different studies are able to continue to their study. As we know that the many of the students who are brilliant but they face so much financially problem at their home and dropped out their education for their family so it is very good chance to continue to their study by passing this exam and win the scholarship 2017-18.
AP EPASS Scholarship 2017-18 Application Forms
As we know that only those students are apply for the same scholarship of the AP EPASS 2017-18 whose family income are below Rs.1,00,000/-. As this scholarship idea has been recommended by previous Chief Minister Mr. Y.S. Rajasekhar Reddy. As you can get the more details by visiting the official site of the i.e. apepass.cgg.gov.in. So the candidates who are belong to the minority category like SC, ST, OBC and other and having the yearly income less than of Rs.1,00,000/- they should have to apply online form and get the benefit of this scheme.
AP EPASS Scholarship Renewal 2017-18
Essential Criteria for the AP EPASS 2017-18 Scholarship
- Candidates who want to apply for the same have been obtained the 80% and above than it in the 12th
- AS the family income of the students per year is less than 1,00,000/-.
- Candidates belong to the reserved category like SC, ST, OBC and other minority cast.
- Should have been admitted in the professional or technical courses.
AP EPASS Scholarship 2017-18 is only given to the students are studying in the Engineering, MBA, MCA, Medicine Diploma and other professional and Technical courses. So you have to fill the application form via official website of this scheme and also get the benefit of this scheme. So all the students who are studying in the different professional and technical courses are legible to apply for the same. So apply online for fresh and renewal of the same.
AP EPASS Scholarship Registration 2017-18
Important document have to be attached with the application form AP EPASS Scholarship 2017-18
- First of all filled application form.
- Along with application you have to attach the caste certificate for evidence of the category.
- Family income certificate issued by gazette officer.
- Last year mark list for marks.
- School or collages and institute fee structure.
- Affidavit by the parent in case candidate’s age below the majority age.
- Certificate regarding the affiliation of the collages.
- Recent passport size photograph and signature of the candidates.
Here are some steps to be advised to the candidates for filling up the application form for the AP EPASS Scholarship 2017-18
- You have to open the official site “www.apepass.cgg.gov.in“of the department given above.
- Before filling up the application read the full notification.
- Now click on the button apply online.
- Now fill the application form with your correct personal details.
- Now upload you photograph and signature and submit the all.
- Now print out the application form for future.