सीजी टीईटी (छत्तीसगढ़ अध्यपक पात्रता परीक्षा) जो के जल्दी हे आयोजित की जाएगे, उस के लेय सिलैबस एवं पैटर्न नया गोशीत हो गया है। आप इस सिलैबस को हिन्दी एवं इंग्लिश दोनों में डौन्लोड कर सकते है। CG TET Syllabus 2016 Hindi Chhattisgarh TET Exam Pattern cgvyapam.Teacher Eligibility Test is known as TET in short. This test is an Indian entrance examination for those candidates who wants to be a teacher in the government schools of their respective state. TET is completed by two examination i.e. Paper – I and Paper – II. The Paper – I is for those contenders who wanted to be a teacher of primary level (from class 1st to 5th) and the Paper – II is for those who wanted to be teacher for upper primary level (class 6th to 8th). All the graduate candidates can appear in this test. This test is organized separately for different states.
CG TET Syllabus 2016 in Hindi
For the year 2016, Teacher Eligibility Test is going to be organized for the Chhattisgarh state. This is a mind blowing opportunity for all the citizens of Chhattisgarh state to get government job. All the candidates in Chhattisgarh state who are willing to make career in teaching line can apply for this examination. Willing candidates will have to fill the application form, these forms will be available online. The process of filling the forms is expected to start in July 2016. The selection for TET will be made on the performance of the candidates in this entrance test. When the written test will be completed a PI (Personal Interview) will be organized. In the Chhattisgarh state, this Teacher Eligibility Test id organized by the Chhattisgarh Education board. So in that reference it is known as the CG TET.
The exam halls will be allotted on the basis of the candidates preferences’ within the Chhattisgarh state only. Huger number of contenders in the state must be waiting for this employment opportunity. To participate in this exam and to perform well in TET, candidates will also require the exam pattern & syllabus. So for convenience of the candidates who are preparing for the exam, the Chhattisgarh Education Board has decided to upload the exam syllabus and pattern on their official website.
CG TET Pattern 2016
– CG TET will be conducted on two modes i.e. Paper – I and Paper – II.
– for 1st standard to 5th standard, Paper – I will be organized.
– for 6th class to 8th class, Paper – II will be organized.
– now negative marking will be there on CG TET.
– 1 mark will be allotted for one correct answer.
– objective type questions will only be asked and 90 minutes will be given to complete the test.
CGTET Syllabus 2016
CG TET Syllabus For Paper – I
– the first section will considering the questions on Child Development & Pedagogy which will focus on educational psychology of teaching relevant to primary level.
– second section will be of Language, in which the candidate have to select any one language from 8 languages viz. Hindi, Bengali, Urdu, Telugu, Tamil, Marathi, Gujarat and Kannada. The applied candidate must have studied any of these language at least up to 10th class in their respective school board.
– then comes the Mathematics and Environmental studies section. The questions will be from the level of class 1st to 5th or could be up to the level of 10th class.
– then comes the Language II which will be containing questions regarding communication, comprehension and English Language.
– in the Paper – I there will be five sections and each section will be of 30 marks which will make a total of 150 marks.
CG TET Syllabus For Paper – 2
– Child Development and Pedagogy of educational psychology will be their relevant to the Elementary Level.
– then Language I, it will be the language which the candidate has studied till the secondary school level.
– then Language – II shall be for the English.
– Mathematics and Science relating to the difficulty level of 10th standard.
– Social Studies which will cover History, Geography and Civics.
For downloading the official exam pattern & syllabus visit the official web link of Chhattisgarh Education Board. This time exam syllabus will also be available in Hindi.