गोवा युवा संवाद योजना | Goa Yuva Samwad Yojana In Hindi 2016-17 | Free Data Cum Calling Free Sim | GYSY Scheme in GOA Launched | GOA Free Data and Calling Scheme by Government.
After a series of attractive schemes that are being launched for making the lives of the general population easier, Goa is also joining the league and launching its own state powered scheme that offers similar digitization and modernization goals in a very dissimilar ways. While Andhra Pradesh and Punjab With Uttar Pradesh are offering free smartphones for the young below poverty line people in their regions. The state of Goa will be offering the promise of modernization in the form of free data over internet and calling in their new sims. For the youngsters in the state of Goa, the state government will launch sims that provide free internet coverage and calling minutes for all networks under the scheme called Goa Yuva Samwad Yojana. The candidates that can apply to this are those that are in the age range of 16 to 30 years.
Goa Yuva Samwad Yojana In Hindi
गोवा युवा संवाद योजना हिन्दी में जानकारी – इस योजना में हर युवा जो के 16 से 30 साल के बीच में है उन को सरकार के ओर से फ्री सिम दिया जाएगा। इस सिम में आप को 100 मुफ्त मिनट्स और 3 जीबी मुफ्त इंटरनेट (DATA) दिया जाएगा।
Laxmikant Parsekar, the current CM of the state will be launching this scheme after the thorough discussions held in the numerous meeting between the cabinet and the technical department of the state. after discussing the budget and expected beneficiary ratio the government will be launching a budget for the scheme to provide free internet and calling in the form of new connections that will be provided free of cost to the applicants. The CM spoke on this matter when he disclosed that the scheme is under consideration and very soon will be fully launched to provide about 1.65 lac young people of the state with a free connection. The connection will be covering a free data coverage limit for online surfing and downloading of upto 3GB under the 4G connectivity. The recipients will also get 100 free calling minutes by the tie up with Vodafone. Upon the official launch of the scheme the sims connection will be available for free for all the applicants that fall within the set conditions by the government.
Goa Yuva Samwad Yojana
Scheme for – Goa Only
Notification Released in – Panaji
Short Form – GYSY
Calling Time – 100 Minutes
Data – 3GB Free Data
Age Limit – 16 Year to 30 Year
Scheme Launched by -CM Laxmikant Parsekar
Benefit Up to -1.25 Lakh Youth
Sim Card – Yes
गोवा युवा संवाद योजना
Incase you wish to attain this free connectivity in the state of Goa you have to follow the website of the Goa Electronic Limited closely as well as the regular news updates. A detailed instruction set will be displayed for the candidates to read which will include the terms, conditions and eligibility standards. the move of launching this scheme is being seen as the opposition as a move by the government to gain a voting pool because of the time that the scheme is being implemented. The Goa State Elections are heading in the next year and it is rumored that this might be another strategic move by the current government to achieve popularity in the voters. The scheme validity is for 3 years duration and will be applicable for the candidates that fall within the age range of 16 to 30 years.
Eligibility standards to attain the benefits this scheme:
- The applying candidates should have been a bonafide resident of the state of Goa for atleast the last 5 years.
- The age limit is 16-30 years.
- The unlawful or nonjudicial use of the benefits associated with the service will lead to immediate cancellation of the benefits of such users.
- The service will automatically be cancelled for the users when they attain the age of 30 years.
- Monthly limit of free data usage of 3GB and free calling minutes of 100 minutes will be provided for a duration of 3 years.
How to apply to Goa Yuva Samwad Yojana
- The candidates have to report to the local offices and stores mentioned in the list available on the website with their date of birth proof.
- The candidates also have to carry a valid bonafide residential certificate for Goa and a passport size photo\
- The department will verify all the details and fill the form of the candidates to activate the connection.