HPPSC Allied Service Exam Scheme, HPPSC Allied Services Syllabus 2016 Excise & Taxation Inspector Pattern . Himachal Tehsil welfare Officer Syllabus | HPPSC Excise and taxation Inspector Syllabus. HPPSC Panchayat Inspector Exam Previous Papers | HPPSC Inspector of Co-operative society Exam Model Paper | HPPSC Election Kanungo Exam Old Question Papers. HPPSC Recruitment 2016: as apply for the online post of the Excise and Taxation Officer till the 20th April 2016:@ www.hp.gov.in: you can also download the syllabus for the exam:
Name of Organization : Himachal Pradesh Public service commission.
Name of Post : various 71 vacant posts.
Last date : 20th April 2016.
Apply via : online.
Official Portal : www.hp.gov.in/hppsc.
Himachal Pradesh Public Service commission going to appoint the candidates on the regular post of the Excise and taxation inspector. As the candidates who are seeking for the Govt. job in the Himachal Pradesh they have the good chance to apply for the same.
HPPSC Allied Services Syllabus 2016
As the Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission invites the online application form the candidates having the desired qualification and other information. As the candidates having the eligible candidates they can apply for the same post on and before the last date of the submission of the application Form. As the candidates apply for the same by visiting the official site of the HPPSC.
AS there are total 71 post of the Excise and Taxation Inspector and the candidates can apply for the same via online method by visiting the official site of the department. As if they get in trouble regarding the same you have to follow our link to apply for the same step by steps. Here some steps to apply for the same:
- AS before applying for the said post the candidates must advised to visit the official’s site of the department.
- Before filling up the application form the candidates must have the required document near and you have to read all the instructions carefully.
- After reading the notification from the office then you have to start to filling up the application form.
- Now enter you user name or password and click on the enter.
- Now filling up your details correctly and very carefully.
- Now upload you recent passport size photograph and signature.
- Now submit your application form.
- Now you have to download you Challan or pay the fee via online.
- Submit your application form.
- Take the print out the same for further use.
AS it is very good chance to apply for the same. According the news the Himachal Pradesh Public service commission opens the door of the Govt. job to the un-employed candidates of the Himachal Pradesh. As the commission going to recruit the 71 vacant post of the various department. As there are some post are:
- Tehsil welfare Officer having 11 post.
- Excise and taxation Inspector 12 post.
- Panchayat Inspector: 5 post
- Inspector of Co-operative society 33 post
- Election Kanungo 10 post.
HPPSC Excise & Taxation Inspector Syllabus
As the candidates apply for the said post as per their choice and before the last date i.e. 20th April 2016. As the candidates apply for the same from the official home page of the commission.
As the post of Tehsildar welfare Officer, Panchayat Inspector, Inspector of Co-operative society and Election Kanungo are filling up on the basis of contract basis and the post of the excise and taxation are filling up on the basis of regular basis.
Education qualification: for the education qualification the candidates are advised to read the official notification regarding this post.
Salary: As the selected candidates get the 10300-34800 plus 3600 grade pay.
Selection process: As the candidates firstly called for the written test and after that the candidates who qualify the written test they will be called for the interview and main exam.
HPPSC Allied Services Syllabus 2016
Syllabus: as the syllabus for the all post are different. Very soon we also provide you the syllabus regarding the above said post. Please keep in touch with us. As the candidates are advised to read the 6th to 10th class level book of the NCERT syllabus. And also keep in touch with the current affairs and G.K. of Himachal Pradesh and India. We also gives you the solved question paper and other exam related material.
Admit card: After applying for the said posts you can also download the admit card before the 15 days of the written exam. So the candidates have to visit or check our site regularly.