Haryana Clerk Syllabus New Pattern Sample Questions Paper | HSSC Clerk exam Syllabus in Hindi, HSSC New pattern according to Staff selection commission. Previous papers of Haryana Clerk exam 2016.
Few weeks back it was announced officially that the Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) is going to recruit eligible candidates for the posts of Clerks in different government departments. The process to apply for this exam was completed only through the online mode. Large number of candidates has applied for this post but only 4425 capable candidates will be selected. As there are 4425 unoccupied seats only.
Haryana Clerk Syllabus
For the selection purpose the HSSC has organized a written exam, in which all the candidates will have to appear. Only those candidates will be selected who will be able to qualify the written exam with minimum passing marks. Later a merit list will be made out of the passed candidates than the selected candidates will be called for an interview further. After the interview the selection process will be completed in all senses.
For the written exam candidates are getting nervous and wants to know the pattern and syllabus for the exam. For the ease and betterment of the candidates, HSSC has decided to display the exam syllabus and pattern on their official site. Exam syllabus will tells the candidates about the subjects from which the different questions will be asked. In the exam pattern the format of the exam and the sequence of the questions will be described in a proper manner. So we can say that the exam pattern & syllabus are very helpful for the candidates for their preparations.
The official exam syllabus & pattern will be displayed on the official site of HSSC only. But here we are also providing you with the provisional exam syllabus and pattern…
The subjects from which the questions will be asked are as such…
Haryana Clerk Syllabus
- General Knowledge:- in this section questions will be asked relating to the current events, affairs (national & international), culture, heritage, history, geography and economy of India as well as Haryana, science & technology, environmental studies etc.
- Mathematics:- in the maths section questions will be asked from mainly from the 10th class syllabus such as averages, percentage, profit & loss, simple interest, compound interest, time & work, distance, ratios, proportions, data interpretation etc.
- Science:- as we know the main subjects of science are Physics, Chemistry, Biology and environmental studies, so the questions will be asked regarding these subjects.
- English:- in the English section basic language questions will be asked such as vocabulary, fill in the blanks, synonyms, antonyms, one word substitution, sentence formation, error detection, tenses, passage, noun, verb, pronoun etc.
- General Intelligence:- in this section questions will be asked to check the mental ability of the candidate. Questions will be asked relating to analogies, differences, problem solving, similarities, dissimilarities, Judgement, analysis, visual memory, reasoning, observation, decision making, blood relations, discrimination, figures classifications etc.
Mainly the questions will be asked from the above mentioned topics but the above provided is a provisional exam syllabus and candidates can concern the official site to know the official syllabus.
Haryana Clerk Pattern new
- The exam conducted is a state level exam and will be conducted in a written form.
- As the exam is a state level exam it is fully under the control of state government of Haryana.
- Only objective type questions will be aske din the written exam in the form of multiple choice questions.
- OMR sheets will be provided to the candidates to marks out their correct answers among the given options.
- Name of the examination centers will be mentioned in admit cards which will be issued before 15 days of the exam.
- No descriptive type questions will be asked in the exam.
- No negative marks will be rewarded for the incorrect answers.
- In the interview the personal meet will be made with the candidate and the mental power and attentiveness of the candidate will be checked.
- After the interview the selection process will be completed and the canpble candidates will be allotted with their suitable post.
The above mentioned is a provisional exam syllabus and pattern i.e. It can also be changed further if required.