Pune Municipal Corporation JE Syllabus 2016, PMC Junior Engineer Pattern, Pune Municipal Corporation Junior Engineer Syllabus, Pune Municipal Corporation Exam Syllabus.
Job opportunities for all the civilians of Maharashtra state are now available. Recently the Municipal Corporation of Pune has released a recruitment notification. Many of the readers must be familiar with this notification. Now we are here to inform all the willing contenders that the MC department of Pune has now decided to give out the official test syllabus and pattern on their official link. Municipal Corporation Department of Pune has announced the job opportunity for the post of Junior Engineer (JE). There are 218 seats vacant for this post in the department, as a total. For selecting out the best candidates for this post, the MC Department is going to organize a written aptitude test. This test will be held only in Maharashtra state. The test will be conducted in numerous exam halls, which will also be arranged within the Maharashtra state for all the applied candidates. Last date to apply for this test is 25th August 2016. So all the people who are willing to apply for this post, make it fast, as no application form will be accepted after the given last date is over.
Pune Municipal Corporation JE Syllabus 2016
For this test, Pune MC department is also going to release the syllabus. This will be beneficiary for all the participants. With the help of syllabus they can prepare for the exam more efficiently. The written aptitude test will be containing objective questions for the subjects like..
– General Knowledge.
– Technical Subjects.
The applied candidates must have completed his / her engineering in the field of Civil / Electrical and Mechanical Specialization. For all the applied candidates, syllabus and pattern for the test will be announced soon on the official site of Municipal Corporation, Pune. Still for the convenience of the candidates we are here mentioning the provisional syllabus and pattern.
Pune Municipal Corporation JE Pattern
The topics that will be asked in all the different section are given below..
– in Marathi – questions will be from common vocabulary, usage of idioms and phrases, grammar, sentence formation and some kind of passage.
– in English – translation of sentences will be there along with the vocabulary, direct and indirect speech, precise writing, fill in the blanks, usage of words etc.
– in General Knowledge – the section will cover many topics like Science, History, Economy, Geography, Indian Polity, National as well as international organizations, Indian Constution, Sports, Abbreviations, Books, Social & Cultural issues, people & personality, hon ours & awards etc.
– in Reasoning – questions will be from space visualization, relationship concept, statement conclusion, observation, discrimination, analysis, problem solving, and decision making etc.
– in Technical – questions from the civil, mechanical and electrical trade will be asked as related to building material, soil mechanics, hydraulics, design of structures, irrigation engineering, vibrations, machine design, thermodynamics, turbo – machinery, AC fundamentals, magnetic circuit, basic electronics etc.
The exact test syllabus and pattern for this written test will officially be shown on the website of Municipal Corporation Department of Pune. The test will be organized in the month of October. Date decided to conduct the test is 8th October 2016. The participants have enough time for their preparations and they can easily visit the official home link of the department and can download the syllabus for the test. It will only be uploaded on the official site. The preparing candidates must visit the site to know the exact date of releasing the test syllabus & pattern.