REPCO Bank Clerk and PO Syllabus 2016 – Pattern Download PDF
REPCO Bank is one of the fastest growing bank of the country. The complete name of this bank is Repatriates Cooperative and Finance and Development Bank. The bank was framed in the year 1969 to uplift the financial needs of repatriates from Sri Lanka and Burma. The organization is having its branches in all five southern states and in the Union Territory of Puducherry. The main states are Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Karnataka etc in which the bank owns its branches.
REPCO Bank Clerk and PO Syllabus 2016
REPCO bank recently invites online registration forms for the posts of Junior Assistant / Clerks and Probationary Officer. For Probationary Officer post there are 15 vacancies and for Junior Assistant / Clerk there are 60 unoccupied seats. So as a total there are 75 vacancies available in the bank. The process to fill the online registration forms was started from 11th August 2016 and will be ended on 31st of August 2016. All the willing contenders still have the time to apply for these job vacancies. The registration form is available on the official link of the bank. The web link for the bank is www.repcobank.com.
The admit cards will also be uploaded on this mentioned site only. The admit cards / hall tickets will be uploaded on the site from 12th September on wards. The selection of best candidates among all the participants will be made through online screening test. The online test for both these posts will be held on different dates. The dates are 17th September 2016 and 18th September 2016, respectively. To participate in this test the candidate must holds the nationality of India and must have completed his / her graduation and post graduation.
The other details regarding the eligibility criteria were uploaded on the site. So all the contenders can check them over there. Now the candidates must also be seeking for the exam pattern and syllabus for the upcoming test. By the time the bank officials has not uploaded the pattern & syllabus for test but they will display it very soon on the site. We are here providing you with the provisional study material, which is mentioned below…
REPCO Bank Clerk and PO Syllabus 2016
Questions in this online screening test will be asked from the five subjects i.e. Reasoning, English, Aptitude, General Knowledge and Computer Knowledge.
– in reasoning – various types of questions will be there from number series, artificial language, analogies, making judgments, matching definitions, logical problems, statements and conclusions etc.
– in English – basic grammar such as vocabulary, prepositions, verbs, passage, antonyms, idioms, synonyms, phrases etc. Will be asked.
– in aptitude – consulting questions will be from decimals and fractions, square roots, interest, mixture and allegation, discount, relationship between numbers, time, work and distance etc.
– in general awareness – it will be from static GK, as History, Politics, Culture, Arts, defense, agriculture, biology, space, environment, banking, economy, international affairs, current events etc.
– in computer knowledge – questions related to computers such as I/O system organizations, fundamentals of computer architecture, number system, processor designs, unit designs, memory organization etc.
These type of questions will be asked in the examination for the above mentioned posts. For more details and queries, please contact the link stated earlier. The REPCO Bank Clerk and PO Syllabus is basically depend upon the exam type and the Post Type. This exam is based on the Graduation based. So the Syllabus is Much higher then the Other low grade exams, Like Class 3 or 4. So this is the main thing we have to Know that the applicants those want to download the syllabus, They need the Main PDF File of the announcement for the REPCO. So now the Final Thing is the Study Material. In the Study materiel the applicants need the Question papers for the REPCO Bank Clerk and PO Syllabus, those will be used in the previous Years. In the Old Paper you will make A estimation Make your Paper easier as compared to other applicants.