UP Jal Nigam Clerk Syllabus 2016 in Hindi Pattern for UP Jal Nigam Stenographer Syullabus 2016 | Uttar Pradesh JAL Nigam Exam Syllabus 2016:- A cherishing news for all the job seeking candidates of Uttar Pradesh state. Recently, the Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam department has issued an official notification to appoint new members. Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam is a state department wholly controlled by the state government of Uttar Pradesh. This department has been started up in 1975, on 18th June. The department covers a large zone of the state and serves its services. At time the department lacks in employees, so they issue a notice to conduct new recruitment. Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam is basically the Water supply department , witch male all the system of Water Okie. This will be based on the Water storage, Water transfer form one home to other, and Water supply through pipes. So this is the basic thing witch is comes under the Jal Board. Uttar Pradesh is one for the Biggest stae in India, and In this water Maintenance is very important to the board. So To full fill the jobs vacancies in the UP Jal Board, The Clerical Work Like Clerk Exam, and Steno Typist and Stenographer is also included in this exam. Read the Below post for the Syllabus and Pattern Update of the UP Jal Board.
UP Jal Nigam Clerk Syllabus 2016
Few weeks back, the announced to organize a written test for the posts of Routine Clerk and Stenographer. There are near about 398 seats unoccupied for these posts. The job seekers of the state who are interested in this job, can apply for the written test. The date of conduction of the examination has not yet revealed by the time. But the chances are that the examination will be held within a short time period. Many of the willing citizens has applied for the exam, already. So if you are also looking for a job in state department, then don’t miss out the opportunity.
As many of the candidates has applied for this test, candidates must be preparing themselves with full efforts for the examination. To make out the preparation easier & simpler UP Jal Nigam has decided to release exam syllabus 2016, very soon. With the pattern & syllabus, last year question papers will also be released in the official site of Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam. Previous year question paper is also very beneficial for the candidates who has applied for the examination. As it allows the candidates to be familiar with the format and sequential method of the question paper. Question paper will be displayed for the last 8 – 10 years. The candidates can also download the previous year question paper from the main site of UP Jal Nigam www.upjn.org .
For the candidates consultancy the provisional exam pattern & syllabus is mentioned underneath…
UP Jal Nigam Clerk Pattern
– UP Jal Nigam Exam will be completed as a written test.
– Only Objective questions will be there in the written UP Jal Nigam exam in the form of Multiple Choice Questions.
– appeared candidates will be provided OMR sheets to mark out the answers.
– The Written UP Jal Nigam exam will be for 100 marks in complete.
– Negative marking will not be given for every incorrect attempt.
– Particular time will be given to the candidates to complete the exam i.e. 1 hour.
– Candidates who will clear the UP Jal Nigam clerk and steno examination will be further called for a skill test and an interview.
– After the UP Jal Nigam interview the talented candidates will be recruited and the selection process will be finished.
UP Jal Nigam Clerk Syllabus 2016
The written exam of UP Jal Nigam Clerk, and Steno will be mainly divided in four different sections such as General Knowledge, English, Reasoning, and Hindi Knowledge. Questions will be related to these subjects only.
- UP Jal Nigam Topic 1 General Knowledge – the section will include questions like current affairs, national international new, politics, Indian Economy, history of India, geography etc.
- UP Jal Nigam Topic 2 Reasoning – this section will contain questions like similarities – dissimilarities, visual memory, coding – decoding, spatial orientation, blood relations, analogy etc.
- UP Jal Nigam Topic 3 Hindi Knowledge – this section will be asking questions relating to the Hindi Grammar and some other Hindi subject topics.
- UP Jal Nigam Topic 4 English – in this sections questions will be revising the topics like grammar, sentence formation, passage, fill in the blanks, synonyms, find the errors, antonyms etc.
The above mentioned provisional UP Jal Nigam Clerk Syllabus 2016, can have some variances from the official exam pattern & syllabus. The candidates are advised to consult the official exam pattern & syllabus.
Uttar Pradesh JAL NIGAM is Water supply department of Corporation. The corporation of Uttar Pradesh Water supply department have the main work to maintain the water level, and Assure that the every drop of the water will be reach to the House of Ever One. So now to full fill this, The Department full fill the vacant posts of the Clerk, and Stenographer in all over the Uttar Pradesh State. So applicants those fill there posts Now download the UP Jal Nigam Clerk Syllabus and Stenographer Syllabus in Details. The applicants download it as in Hindi Language. So this will easy to applicants to download.