UPSC CAPF AC 2016 Syllabus in Hindi (New-Pattern) Asst Commandant
The written examination is organized by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). The exam will be conducted to recruit new candidates for the posts Assistant Commandant (AC) in Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF). UPSC is an organization of central government which conducts various examinations for the appointment of eligible candidates for numerous posts in different departments. It is one of the biggest Service Commission of the country. UPSC was set up in 1926 with its headquarters situated in Jahan Road, New Delhi. Every year they come up with new exams for new posts. As this year they finalized to conduct the examination for the posts of AC in CAPF. The exam for this post will be conducted across the country and will be fully supervised by the central government of India.
UPSC CAPF AC 2016 Syllabus
Many of the contenders has applied for this exam and are now bothering for the exam pattern & syllabus. To start up the preparation of the exam, participants want to know about the exam pattern & syllabus. It is very beneficial for the preparation of the candidates as it mentions about the…
– Exam format.
– Sequence of the questions.
– Type of Questions.
– Time Duration.
– Topics/Subjects which needs to be prepared etc.
After knowing all such details, the candidates can work hard for the examination. They can then study subjects wise for the examination and can score good marks. The official exam pattern & syllabus will be shown up in very less time on the official main site of UPSC. Candidates can easily visit the main page and can download the official exam pattern & syllabus.
UPSC CAPF AC 2016 Syllabus in Hindi
- Go and Open upsc.gov.inthis web link on your system.
- On the home page navigate for the link blinking as UPSC AC Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2016.
- Click on the link and then wait for few seconds.
- The CAPF AC exam pattern & CAPF AC syllabus will then be displayed on the screen.
- Download the file and then save it.
- Later take a print out to use in future.
The official exam pattern & syllabus will be released in a short time period; no specific date has been mentioned for the declaring the exam pattern & syllabus. Till then we are displaying the provisional exam pattern and syllabus to the candidates, which is as follows…
UPSC CAPF AC 2016 Syllabus
- The written examination will be containing only objective & subjective type questions.
- To mark out the answers, candidates will be given the OMR sheets.
- 200 questions will be asked in the exam.
- Each question will carry 1 mark each which will make a total of 200 marks.
- No negative marks will be rewarded for the incorrect answer.
- Physical test such as 100 meters’ race, long jump, shot put etc. will also be there.
- Those candidates who will be successful in qualifying all the tests will be then called for an interview.
- After the interview the selection process will be over and the most suited contender will be allotted their desired seat.
In this written exam questions will be asked mainly from the subjects which are mentioned below…
- CAPF AC Exam English – in this topic candidate will have to write down an essay and further questions will be asked from the grammar & English language subject such as noun, pronoun etc.
- CAPF AC Exam Mathematics – among this section questions will be asked mainly from the 10thstandard maths such as number system, simple interest, geometry, ratio & proportion, algebra, trigonometry, statistics etc.
- CAPF AC Exam General Studies – tis section will covers the current events of the nation, Indian Polity, International news, Economics, history, science, geography of the country and the world etc.
The above referred provisional CAPF AC Exam pattern CAPF AC Exam syllabus can be changed in future, so the candidates are recommended to get the official exam pattern & syllabus from the official website.