Hydro Engineering College Bilaspur Himachal Pradesh (India) Admission Apply Online | India First Hydro Engineering Collage In Bilaspur HP, Hydro Engineering College Bilaspur Courses, Location, Hydro Engineering College Bilaspur Labs, Admission Year 2017-2018 Batch.
|Topic||Hydro Engineering College|
|Achievement||India First Hydro Engineering College|
|Session Start in||2017-18|
|Total Investment||125 Crores|
|Official Page||Update Soon|
It is a proud moment for all Himachalis as the government has announced that the nation’s first hydro-engineering college will be made in Himachal Pradesh. On Friday 29th July, 2016 the Himachal Government signed a MOU with NHPC and NTPC in New Delhi to confirm this news. Not only is this a great achievement for the state and its economy it will also be a part of a huge opportunity. Because the college will be teaching a completely new course that is not easily available for the students in this nation, it is expected that a lot of students will be rushing to appear in the paper once the college begins its sessions. This will indirectly create new career opportunities for students of the non-medical stream. In Bilaspur, this work has been initiated. Village Bandla is the destination where this work is being carried out. The area has been cleaned for the construction process to begin, and now after the approval of the MOU, the work will kick start immediately.
Hydro Engineering College Bilaspur Himachal Pradesh
The MOU was signed between the NTPC, NHPC and Himachal Government. Under this it has been decided that both the Nagar Parishads will be contributing 70 crores for the first part of the work and another 55 crores in the second part of construction, making the total budget nearly 125 cores. This MOU was signed by Rajeshwar Goyal who is head of Technical Education in Himachal University. Rajeshwar Goyal represented the Himachal Pradesh government. Mr.K.K. Singh signed the MOU in representation from NTPC. He is the regional supervisor for hydro. From NHPC H. Mishra signed the MOU on 29th July 2016. H.Mishra is the regional supervisor(CSR & SD).
Under the funding from NHPC and NPTC, a total budget of 125 crore has been sanctioned for this project. Because this is going to be a premier institution of its kind in the nation, the government will be initiating the work at top quality and top speed. The college has to be finished in under 1 year, as the first batch is expected to sit by 2017-2018. The total area for the college campus is 62 bigas. This is a very big area and it can be predicted that the college campus will be huge with all necessary facilities in the college including hostel. In this first hydro-engineering college students will be admitted to fill batches under a number of courses. The college will offer engineering courses under Electrical, Electronics and Communications, Mechanical and Civil Engineering. Each course will be filling up 60 seats and hence every academic year the college will admit 240 new students through the national competitive examination.
India First Hydro Engineering College in Bilaspur Himachal Pradesh
Here are some important details about the Hydr-Engineering Project:
- The first ever of its king educational institute to be established in India
- This premier college will be made in the state of Himachal Pradesh
- District Bilaspur has been chosen for this work, many other big colleges are already in construction at Mandi. The state also has a NIT in Hamirpur district.
- This college will be funded by the NTPC and NHPC.
- The total budget approved for the college construction is 125 crore Rupees.
- The MOU that had the approval and agreement of all the three parties was signed on 29th July, 2016 in New Delhi.
- The college will hold four batches for different field of engineering.
- It will have a batch of 60 students for courses in Mechanical, Civil, Electrical, Electronics & Communications Engineering.
- Admissions to the college will be by seat allotment under the national competitive examination.
- The first bacth will be sitting from 2017-2018.
In the Hydo-Engineering Collages the Courses Final Lists will be released soon. But according to the News there will by Four Courses will be included for the session of 2017-2018. So the Courses will be…
a) Civil Engineering
b) Electrical Engineering
c) Mechanical Engineering
d) Computer Engineering