MHADA Shops Lottery 2017, MHADA Commercial Shop in South Mumbai Application Forms, MHADA Lottery For Shops, MHADA Shops Lottery in Pratiksha Nagar in Sion and Chembur with Goregaon & Dahisar and Last Malad.
Like the previous scheme of the distribution of the houses by the lottery scheme now the Maharashtra Housing and Area Development Authority is now complete its function and set out to 250 commercial shops situated in the South Mumbai. As on the thinking of the 250 commercial shops majority which are located or situated in the area of the South Mumbai. So now you can book or fill the registration form for purchasing the same commercial shops via lottery scheme of the MHADA. So to get these shops you have to fill the registration form. As the MHADA will sell these commercial 250 shops in the coming week of this month. So without any delay you have to apply online and fill the registration form for the same. As per their announcement the remaining shops which are left are spread across the eastern and western area of the Mumbai.
MHADA Shops Lottery
As per the Asian age the MHADA having the plan to make the investment of Rs.50 Crore to between 100 Crore in the revenue From the sales of these shops.
Lottery Name – MHADA Lottery in 2017
Sales for – Commercial Shops
Total Shops – 250
Area – South Mumbai
Revenue of Sale – 50 to 100 Crore
Shops Sale in 2010 – 168
Property Rate for Shops – 5.28 Lacks For 65 Square Feet / 23 Lacks for 286 Square Feet in Andheri East.
MHADA Shops Lottery 2017 Application Form Start Date – –/–/2017
Last Date – –/–/2017
Process to distribute the Commercial shops 250
As per the announcement of the MHADA the commercial shops 250 will be sold through the lottery system and they are now on the internal survey as to how many shops are in stock with them. As after completing internal survey is over and come to know that the there are 250 shops lying with them. But as they are expecting much more shops with them and expecting to generate between 50 Crore and Rs.100 Core by the revenue and by selling these shops.
- The Registration fee for the Lower Income will be as per the official Notification.
- The registration fee for the Middle income Group will be at official notification.
As the shops will be allotted to the candidates as per their group whether they are belongs to the Lower Income Group and Middle Income Group.
Procedure to get the commercial shops and online registration:-
As you all already know that the more details about the shops will be announced through the conventional media outlets and put up on the MHADA Website and on our website also as and when we get any news regarding the same. As previously the MHADA will also distribute the flats under this scheme with the low prices. As the cost of such shops is very much lower than the market price. So it is not the first time to sell the accommodation provided to the public.
- Firstly to enter in this lottery draw that you have to apply online.
- So apply online via visiting the official site of the MHADA.
- Then fill the registration form with the correct details.
- Now you have to pay the requisite amount for the same.
- Now registered through the mobile number and massage will be come to you in your registered mobile number with the other details.
MHADA Shops Lottery 2017 Mumbai Application Forms
As we know that previously in 2010 MHADA auctioned the 168 shops to the public which are located in the Pratiksha Nagar in Sion, Chembur, Goregaon, Dahisar , Malad. At the time then the property will be 5.28 Lacs. So the other selling commercial shops MHADA will soon constructing the 40000 thousand for the person who are belongs to the lower Income group and Middle Income Group.
Essential document in MHADA Shops Lottery 2017 required
- Applying candidates should have to provide the Domicile and Bonafide certificate of the Mumbai.
- The candidates must have to attain the age of majority i.e. above 18 years.
- Candidates should be Indian.
- Submit the requisite fee as per your group.
- Have to submit the Income certificate.