Tamilnadu Ration Card Correction Online, Mobile Number Update, Name, Address, Tamil Nadu state government invited online application form for new ration cards : correction can be made in the new smart ration card. The state government of Tamil Nadu has invited online application forms to apply for the new ration cards. The new ration cards will be a smart ration card and will be in a digital form. All the ration card holders in the state will have to apply for the new ration card. The old ration cards will automatically be converted into the new ration card. The candidates can apply for the new ration card through the official web link of Tamil Nadu Public Distribution System. These new ration cards will be known as the Smart Family Card Scheme. Now Government Start Online Sand Booking. The Tamil Nadu Online Sand Booking will be start form this Month. So guys of you need sand in Tamil nadu then you have to book Online. Check Sand Booking Status Online form this website.
Tamilnadu Ration Card Correction Online
The old ration cards will be converted into the new ration cards by the state government. The existing ration card holders will receive a PIN on their mentioned mobile number. By showing that PIN to the nearest distribution center, they can get their new ration card. But to do so they have to apply for the new ration card, online. The method to apply online is mentioned below…
Tamilnadu Ration Card Correction Online, Mobile Number Update, Name, Address
- Make a visit to the site of Tamil Nadu Public Distribution System www.tnpds.gov.in
- Home page of TNPDS will show various sections.
- Select the Smart Card Application Link.
- After clicking on that link, an application form will be displayed on the screen.
- Fill all the necessary details on the application form.
- Then upload the residence proof and other related documents in form of JPG, PNG or GIF format.
- The size of the files must be of 2 MB.
- After completing all the details and uploading the documents, submit the form.
- At the successful submission, a reference number will be generated which be useful for you to check the status of the application.
If in any case some details are entered incorrect in TNPDS online ration card form then they can also be corrected. To make the corrections in the application form the reference number generated will be helpful. The correction can also be made through the web site of TNPDS. The steps to make corrections via website are mentioned here under…
How To Make Correction in Tamilnadu Ration Card TNPDS
- Open up the site as described earlier also.
- On the home page click on the User Entry at the right side of the page.
- Now enter the mobile number mentioned during filling the application form.
- Then you will receive an OTP on that mobile number.
- Further you can make corrections on the application form.
- At the time of corrections the name, family members name, address, and other details can be corrected.
- When the corrections are being made the submit the form.
By doing these simple steps the corrections can be made on to the online form of Smart Ration Card. The reference number generated at the time of applying for the new ration card can also be useful in making corrections. Reference number is mainly used to check the status of the application form. To check the status through the reference number, you have to visit the site of TNPDS and further click on ‘New Card Application Status’.
All the ration card holders will now get the new smart ration cards. As the goods will also be given on the new smart ration card only, in all the Public Distribution Centers. So all the candidates must apply for it or to make any correction use the above mentioned steps. For any kind of query or dubt regarding this new ration card the candidates log on to the site of TNPDS or can call on the toll free number i.e. 1967 or 1800-425-5901.